Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty101 Archive (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   Urge to be naked (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2042272)

Choachella December 27th, 2017 03:35 PM

Urge to be naked

Itís not really sexual but like does anyone rly experience this? Like the urge to be topless or just full nudity wherever. When Iím playing some sports with guy friends I usually get it too and they usually take their tops off. Iíve lounged around fully naked before without anyone in the house and I honestly enjoy it. Idk it feels kinda innate in a way like a guy thing and it makes me feel weird. Anyone else experience this

Bull December 27th, 2017 03:40 PM

Re: Urge to be naked

My brother and I are naked most of the time at home and we have a clothing optional rec area in our housing complex and we always opt for no clothing in sauna, workout machine, hot tub, or just watching football on the big scree as we are doing right now!

Bikini Boy December 27th, 2017 03:43 PM

Since I'm off for Christmas break (and my parents are working during the day) I've been spending most of the day naked around the house. I usually wear a pair of briefs, but I kind of like the freedom of being naked.

TheMagicPotato December 27th, 2017 03:47 PM

Sometimes I'm shirtless in my house, I'm naked sometimes in my room.

Harrier December 27th, 2017 04:25 PM

Ya. Not really an urge imo. Just more comfy. Just boxers is my go to outfit around the house. Tshirt or sweatshirt if I'm cold. I'm not really naked unless I'm showing off, at a nude beach, or in the hot tub.

bonbon December 27th, 2017 04:32 PM

No, never felt such an urge.

zzzzzzzzzz December 27th, 2017 04:34 PM

when lying in bed comfy and warm, yeah

ska8er December 27th, 2017 05:12 PM

I go shirtless in the summer around
the house but not naked unless I'm in
my room alone. Its more being in a way
comfortable.

NZPerson December 27th, 2017 06:04 PM

I guess its pretty typical for people unless theyre like how i used to be and self concious about their body.

rwd83182 December 27th, 2017 07:22 PM

When I'm home alone sometimes I just do normal stuff naked or only in underwear and its kinda fun. I guess just because it's freeing/comfortable to be naked and just because its so unusual. I'm rarely home alone since I have a younger brother so it doesn't happen that often.

NewLeafsFan December 28th, 2017 01:14 AM

I kind of have. Although for me I think it is a sexual thing.

Lukaszislukasz December 28th, 2017 05:15 AM

I gg that urge a lot to. When I’m in the house alone I usual just go naked or in my speedo

Diverperry December 28th, 2017 09:33 AM

If it’s summer time, then yeah I just wear boxers around the house or maybe have shorts on. However in the winter my mom keeps the house so cold I’m bundled up like an eskimo haha but I’ve always been like this; I don’t think it’s a puberty thing

SeansLittleBro December 28th, 2017 10:54 AM

I sleep naked and have for years...so do all my brothers....we are normally naked in our area of the house all the time....as far as shirtless when playing sports, that is so common and i believe something all guys like,,,,of course we also love to skinny dip...i don't know about playing baseball and football in the nude thought...that just might be over doing it but i would be willing to try it sometime

Dmaxd123 December 28th, 2017 12:16 PM

i love being naked, like you said often it's not even a sexual thing just comfortable

i will admit sometimes i have to jerk off before hand so i'm not just lounging around with a boner haha but it happens

Jake445 December 28th, 2017 01:27 PM

I also love being and sleeping naked but I am only nude in the privacy of my bedroom.

Hockeystar2020 December 28th, 2017 11:07 PM

I also do, if I’m home alone I’ll be naked or in my under wear and if there are people home I’ll some times be shirt less

lliam December 29th, 2017 04:41 AM

I never felt that urge, even I often walk around topless in summer or sleep naked.

SpaceyCayce December 29th, 2017 10:57 AM

Never an urge to be just to be naked no. I’ve been topless or in various states of undress sometimes but it’s not a conscious obsession or anything.

mick01 December 29th, 2017 11:06 AM

I like to occasionally sleep naked. Other than that I just wear basketball shorts unless it's cold and I'll put on a t-shirt.