Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Cutting and Self Harm (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Non Self Harm Calendar! (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3861)

dying lullaby December 28th, 2005 10:37 PM

Non Self Harm Calendar!

for every day you dont cut, or every situation you come out of without a new mark upon your beautiful skin this thread is here for you to celebrate it!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

3 days cut free, all thanks to Austin's help and my own will power!

-Silence December 28th, 2005 10:41 PM

Yay! Way to go Bri!!

:hug:

Waiting December 28th, 2005 10:53 PM

cut free since ive been smoking
but at what price?

-Silence December 28th, 2005 10:59 PM

I'm really glad you're not cutting, but I'm sorry that you're smoking instead.

:hug:

Be safe, okay?

dying lullaby December 28th, 2005 11:25 PM

ehh not so happy to hear that patch...although it could deff be worse...like heather said, be safe

<-Dying_to_Live-> December 29th, 2005 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mute
cut free since ive been smoking
but at what price?

id rather u cut than smoked... smokings bad for you :(

serial-thrilla December 29th, 2005 12:42 AM

i totally disagree, if smoking stops your depression then its definatly a positive.

<-Dying_to_Live-> December 29th, 2005 01:06 AM

ok, ur same logic can be applied to cutting. so where do u draw the line? which do u think is better matt. personally i think smoking does more bad things to ur body

dying lullaby December 29th, 2005 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
ok, ur same logic can be applied to cutting. so where do u draw the line? which do u think is better matt. personally i think smoking does more bad things to ur body

i agree

serial-thrilla December 29th, 2005 03:11 PM

but depression is a terrible thing that makes you feel bad about yourself. if ciggarettes make you feel better although over long time use they can do harm i think you should stick with them until you think you can get off them without cutting.

dying lullaby December 29th, 2005 04:34 PM

ehh difference of opinions

another night of no cutting - atleast for now.

ThePhantom January 2nd, 2006 12:51 PM

Good job everybody

///James/// January 2nd, 2006 01:42 PM

no cutting for a week now, although im almost crossing the line. im going to try my darndest not to now tho (dont ask me why i feel like this)

kolte January 2nd, 2006 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by serial-thrilla
but depression is a terrible thing that makes you feel bad about yourself. if ciggarettes make you feel better although over long time use they can do harm i think you should stick with them until you think you can get off them without cutting.

my thing is, depression can lead to cutting which can lead to suicide. smoking can lead to for example cancer which can lead to death. depression can take you out in a few months time. I know people who have smoked for 40 years and can still outrun you. so it effects people differently. I prefer smoking to slicing away at your own skin digging out your insides and sobing yourself to sleep with straving yourself and yelling at the people you love. but thats just me.

ThePhantom January 2nd, 2006 04:49 PM

LOL Well said Koler. . .

w00t

dying lullaby January 2nd, 2006 06:15 PM

thats awesome! see this is what this thread was posted for!!! i'm so happy that you resisted

beautifullytragic January 2nd, 2006 07:26 PM

haven't cut today! let's see if we can make it two days!

dying lullaby January 2nd, 2006 07:58 PM

wahoo! go Maria!!! toatlly kick ass news

-Silence January 3rd, 2006 12:19 AM

I've had a razor sitting by my side about all night. Never followed through. Never had the courage to push down.

beautifullytragic January 3rd, 2006 02:15 AM

good for you! keep if up!