Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Puberty101 Archive (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=291)
-   -   Experimenting (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2039504)

Brigje September 9th, 2017 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diana2002 (Post 3562103)
I wouldn't recommend it... But it depends on your existing relationship I guess.
In my case it was ok at first but now it seems wrong

@Diana
Does it seems wrong to you because society is, or will be, judgemental on it when they ever find out, or for other personal reasons?

When you both want it and are totaly okay with it, show and (not) tell is fine, but no sex. Masturbating together is where I would draw the line for teenagers. It satisfies curiosity in the safety of the family home with someone you trust without risk or regrets.

Posts merged ~Endeavour

scott2002 September 9th, 2017 07:25 AM

Re: Experimenting

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girly talker (Post 3568526)
My brother and I used to masturbate in front of each other it was so good later we moved on to experimenting then I gave him a blowjob when we got older him and I had full blown sex with a condom I wish it never stopped

Yikes!!! Even just reading this makes me feel uncomfortable!! I think discovery and showing each other, brother and sister, what your different sex parts look like and how you get pleasure from them, is okay, but definitely not taking it to having intercourse together. (Ugh!)

Steelerfan September 11th, 2017 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleigh7 (Post 3565528)
Me personally....if you both are comfortable with each other and BOTH want to, then I think it's fine. But 100% use some form of protection if you go that far. My brother and I have tried stuff. It's a safe way to experiment and stuff....I think.

What have you and your brother tried

ashleigh7 September 11th, 2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelerfan (Post 3570631)
What have you and your brother tried

Well...a little bit of everything I guess. Touching...kissing...and we have had sex.

ChloeF September 11th, 2017 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleigh7 (Post 3565528)
Me personally....if you both are comfortable with each other and BOTH want to, then I think it's fine. But 100% use some form of protection if you go that far. My brother and I have tried stuff. It's a safe way to experiment and stuff....I think.

When did you start and do you still do it?

ashleigh7 September 11th, 2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChloeF (Post 3570793)
When did you start and do you still do it?

I guess about 3 or 4 years ago... and yes. But he's in the Army now: ( so I don't see him that much. But when he gets back home or back to his base we hang out as much as we can.

Trish_Lynn September 11th, 2017 09:20 PM

Interesting. My take is if it's consensual to you and your sister, I don't see the harm to experiment. Siblings have been playing "doctor" like forever. I'm sure it happens more then people realize and that's all I have to say about that.

red04 September 11th, 2017 09:59 PM

Two letters n o

Tyler97 September 12th, 2017 09:12 AM

simple answer , no. It's ok to bathe together when you're under 7 years old, I bathed with my sister when I was 7 and she was 6, my mother taught us each other's private parts, so we know everything, but when I turned 8, we bathed separately.

azurzg September 12th, 2017 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelerfan (Post 3561887)
Just curious. What is your take on experimenting with a family member. My and my sister were talking about things but werent sure if we should. We wouldnt go all the way though

Talking about things is fine...

But think about this: one day when you both grow-up, and perhaps have spouses and children, and when you get together as families... will things be awkward if you've crossed some lines when you were younger?

Andyyy95 September 12th, 2017 10:42 AM

Discussion is alright, but anything past the line sounds incredibly wrong in my opinion.

DerpyGirl September 12th, 2017 06:43 PM

I've been thinking a lot about this, and not because I want to do it or anything, but I've been thinking about how I feel,about the incest thing. I do not think it's right for siblings to have sex. Yes, experimenting and maybe masturbating is acceptable, but sex with siblings is just something I would not do. Now if it were a cousin, even a first female cousin, I'd consider it.

Mollypop September 13th, 2017 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerpyGirl (Post 3571061)
I do not think it's right for siblings to have sex. Yes, experimenting and maybe masturbating is acceptable, but sex with siblings is just something I would not do.

I don't get what one has to do with the other. There are plenty of things I won't do but that doesn't mean that those things are wrong. It means they're wrong for me but that's not the same thing at all.

DerpyGirl September 13th, 2017 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mollypop (Post 3571236)
I don't get what one has to do with the other. There are plenty of things I won't do but that doesn't mean that those things are wrong. It means they're wrong for me but that's not the same thing at all.

That's exactly what I meant Molly. I'm sorry if my wording offended anyone. What I meant to say is it's not right for me. It's not up to me to decide what's right or wrong for everyone. I just don't find it to be something that's right for me.

gotyougoin September 13th, 2017 07:07 AM

Depends on what you mean by family member. I would say experimenting with a brother or sister is a no-no, but a cousin that's more like a friend is ok i guess

Nelli September 14th, 2017 11:39 AM

A little bit of experimenting would be ok, especially if it happens before puberty. After puberty, well... it depends. If its ok for both, why not?

Steelerfan September 18th, 2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashleigh7 (Post 3570799)
I guess about 3 or 4 years ago... and yes. But he's in the Army now: ( so I don't see him that much. But when he gets back home or back to his base we hang out as much as we can.

Wow. Thats cool. When was the last time u guys did anything

ashleigh7 September 18th, 2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelerfan (Post 3573070)
Wow. Thats cool. When was the last time u guys did anything

Aaaaa...about 2 to 3 months ago : ( He's deployed right now :((((

elmoc September 18th, 2017 03:03 PM

First, I congratulate you for showing the maturity to ask VT about it, & not just give in to the hormones.

IMO, "anatomy lessons" can be fun & helpful between brothers & sisters, but going much further can have really negative psychological & physical (pregnant) consequences.

She is someone you will know & love, as a sister, for your entire life. Sex changes that relationship. You might have a few sisters, but you can have as many lovers as you choose. Crossing that line can reall screw up a good family relationship.

Beccabear September 18th, 2017 10:13 PM

In a word...YUCK!