Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Family and Friends (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   nudity around family (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2041441)

Harrier July 3rd, 2018 05:07 PM

Re: nudity around family

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicGinnySurprise (Post 3695689)
I'm not really a nudist, in the sense that I don't treat it like a lifestyle or something, but I don't wear a lot of clothes around the house. In the summer it's usually panties or less. I live with my big sister and her husband and their two girls, and they usually do the same. Not like we strip down as soon as we get in the door, but no one usually gets dressed much after they shower at night. I've seen all of my siblings (and my brother in law) naked plenty, and vice versa.

Just curious why you live with your sister and brother in law? Do you like it? Also how old are they and their daughters? Did it take a while to get used to seeing him naked and him seeing you naked? Is he like a father figure to you or more like a friend?

MagicGinnySurprise July 3rd, 2018 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrier (Post 3698362)
Just curious why you live with your sister and brother in law? Do you like it? Also how old are they and their daughters? Did it take a while to get used to seeing him naked and him seeing you naked? Is he like a father figure to you or more like a friend?

Why is complicated. My parents and brother and little sisters live in Arizona, and I did too for a while. But I got in trouble (sort of, I was accused of something I did but no one could prove) and my parents decided to have me come back to Virginia and live with my sister and her husband to stay out of that particular kind of trouble.

My sister is 20 and her husband is 21, so they're definitely not parental figures. Not exactly peers, and every now and then my sister will give an order that she expects to be obeyed, but definitely closer to friends than parents.

He and my sister have been dating since 8th grade, so he and I are really familiar with each other already. I barely remember him not being around. So it wasn't much of an adjustment to get used to being naked around each other. Of course I'm comfortable naked around a lot of people, so maybe it was a bigger adjustment for him.

My nieces are almost 4 and almost 2 (yeah, they didn't waste any time). They don't care if I'm naked or almost naked around the girls, but they don't want me doing anything sexual in front of them.

Harrier July 3rd, 2018 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicGinnySurprise (Post 3698403)
Why is complicated. My parents and brother and little sisters live in Arizona, and I did too for a while. But I got in trouble (sort of, I was accused of something I did but no one could prove) and my parents decided to have me come back to Virginia and live with my sister and her husband to stay out of that particular kind of trouble.

My sister is 20 and her husband is 21, so they're definitely not parental figures. Not exactly peers, and every now and then my sister will give an order that she expects to be obeyed, but definitely closer to friends than parents.

He and my sister have been dating since 8th grade, so he and I are really familiar with each other already. I barely remember him not being around. So it wasn't much of an adjustment to get used to being naked around each other. Of course I'm comfortable naked around a lot of people, so maybe it was a bigger adjustment for him.

My nieces are almost 4 and almost 2 (yeah, they didn't waste any time). They don't care if I'm naked or almost naked around the girls, but they don't want me doing anything sexual in front of them.

Wow that's an unusual situation. I know people who live with siblings bc they only argue with parents or a parent died and it makes sense economically. But your situation is way different. Hope it's going well for you! When do you turn 18 and what is your plan then? Go back to AZ, stay in VA, or go somewhere else, maybe for college?

Ya I can't imagine taking an order from my sister who is one year older than me. That would be so hard and weird. I have seen my sisters bfs naked before in locker rooms, and parties, and stuff but that's super different since I'm a guy. I wouldn't mind seeing a 21 year old girl naked frequently, even if it was an inlaw (well I think it would, maybe in that situation, it wouldn't be good).

MagicGinnySurprise July 3rd, 2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrier (Post 3698423)
Wow that's an unusual situation. I know people who live with siblings bc they only argue with parents or a parent died and it makes sense economically. But your situation is way different. Hope it's going well for you! When do you turn 18 and what is your plan then? Go back to AZ, stay in VA, or go somewhere else, maybe for college?

Ya I can't imagine taking an order from my sister who is one year older than me. That would be so hard and weird. I have seen my sisters bfs naked before in locker rooms, and parties, and stuff but that's super different since I'm a guy. I wouldn't mind seeing a 21 year old girl naked frequently, even if it was an inlaw (well I think it would, maybe in that situation, it wouldn't be good).

Well, I've got a month to go before I turn 14, so I haven't even really thought about 18. My parents moved to Arizona to take care of my Nana after she had a stroke, so I'm not even sure where they're going to be in 4 years.

My two older sisters are 7 and 9 years older than me, so it's a little different. They've been babysitting me since I can remember. It's kinda like a really cool...well, a really cool older sibling lol.

And yeah, it's fun sometimes seeing my brother in law naked, but it's mostly just normal at this point lol

RyanIsGay24 July 12th, 2018 09:49 PM

I’m never naked around family, I would if I could, but I can’t. I’m naked by myself but not often

Birds18 July 13th, 2018 10:53 AM

I'm ok with being nude around cousins and friends but not mom and dad.

kyle2003 July 13th, 2018 05:37 PM

Nudity is not an issue in my family. We all have seen each other nude. I share a bedroom with one brother and we all share one bathroom, so we are nude around each other frequently. I'm also nude around my dad when changing/showering at the gym and camping.

Beccabear July 25th, 2018 02:53 PM

I live mainly with my mom and she has still occasionally seen me naked but not much. My dad hasn’t since I was about 12, my stepmom has once when we were changing together at a water park and my little stepbrother has a bunch because he doesn’t knock and has seen me changing or just out of the shower

Taylormade August 4th, 2018 11:43 PM

I don't mind being naked around my family. Pretty much everyone has seen me naked, but we don't make a thing out of it like going around that way. It's usually subtle and only around one person at a time.

Crescent_Rose August 23rd, 2018 12:25 PM

I am a nudist, but my family doesn't see me nude much. They aren't really loving the idea of nudism so I keep it private. If any other nudists would like to get to know me please pm me :).

Gabrielle1 August 28th, 2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heymynameis (Post 3592954)
i was just wondering how many of you guys are naked around your families. are they naked as well? do you mind if they see you naked? when are you naked around them?

I am always naked around them Iím a naturist we are they are never naked though around me. I donít mind if they see me naked. Whenever Iím home alone and when Iím sleeping.

KyleM76 September 6th, 2018 02:34 PM

No siblings but me and my cousins like to hangout naked or in underwear...not really a sexual thing it’s just fun and makes things interesting haha

EmilyM September 8th, 2018 09:49 AM

Brother has walked in on me topless but it was an accident. Just said sorry and we never thought anything of it

Alex_Swim September 8th, 2018 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyM (Post 3719313)
Brother has walked in on me topless but it was an accident. Just said sorry and we never thought anything of it

How old is your bro?

EmilyM September 8th, 2018 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex_Swim (Post 3719316)
How old is your bro?

Heís 14

ashleigh7 September 8th, 2018 11:23 AM

My mom has. And my brother. At first it was weird, but after realizing we had to get ready for practice and then school..we didn't think much about it :)

ImXur-girl September 8th, 2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyM (Post 3719313)

How do you feel about being nude around your parents?

EmilyM September 8th, 2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImXur-girl (Post 3719469)
How do you feel about being nude around your parents?

It hardly ever happens but it doesnít really bother me

lucasfin September 15th, 2018 09:21 AM

I see my family members naked all the time. We really don't make it a big deal.

Gabriel The French September 15th, 2018 04:17 PM

we are naturists so we stay naked all day long