Virtual Teen Forums

Virtual Teen Forums (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/index.php)
-   Family and Friends (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189)
-   -   nudity around family (http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2041441)

MasonBA April 17th, 2018 06:55 PM

Re: nudity around family

me and my brother walk from bedroom to bathroom naked and in the summer sleep naked so we'll just hang out before bed like that. Our parents really don't care. But we don't wander around the house naked. oh, and we sometimes skinny dip at night with our dad in the summer

Dezzy1 April 22nd, 2018 08:12 AM

I'm cool with being nude around my mom, by bro and me have caught each other a few times, but never on purpose. I'm in underwear around everyone a lot tho.

Jonhyboy01 May 6th, 2018 10:15 PM

I'm a twin so I have spent most of my days seeing my brother naked and my other brothers when we were all in one room. I have just begun looking over it.

Dyri_14 May 8th, 2018 01:47 PM

At home im naked around my mum all the time and shed be naked quite often as well. I have no problem being naked around anyone.

CuteGuy889 May 8th, 2018 02:31 PM

When I got bad jock itch aged about 14-15 the doc asked me to take a wash at night and to keep my bedclothes and pants off during night. I did not have a lock in the door and with my sis+girl cousins around all the time this was embarrasing. I used to sleep with a long undershirt on ...So I was nude down....
It helped and I was okay in like 6mo....But now, after putting on to hit 160lbs (used to be like 80 at that time) I've got kinda smelly wetness down there...(may be my bigger thighs and butt wont allow much air circulation like in my skinny days)...So I may again resort to sleeping pants-off.

sofie04 May 17th, 2018 08:08 PM

At home I am usually nude or semi-nude in my room. If I am seen its kind of whatever.

Harrier May 18th, 2018 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sofie04 (Post 3674788)
At home I am usually nude or semi-nude in my room. If I am seen its kind of whatever.

How long have you been a "home nudist"? Anybody else like that in your family? Any friction because of it - like does anyone say put clothes on or put clothes on around so and so?

london98765 June 1st, 2018 11:02 AM

i walk around in underwear sometimes but im not really nude around my family. with my brothers, that is different but my mum hates me naked cos she complains about my long pubes lol

Jess8706 June 1st, 2018 10:11 PM

I try not to spend to much time in the wide open when I'm naked, but I do sometimes swing down the hall from the shower to my room. I don't like risking getting clothes wet having them in the bathroom when I shower!

EmilyD4 June 2nd, 2018 06:49 AM

Just my parents, not my brother. But thats because hes older. He was in college when I started practicing nudism, and now he lives in another state and I dont see him much. I used to be nude around my ex gfs family when I was younger

isa_bella340 June 2nd, 2018 06:22 PM

I've seen everyone- and everyone has seen me naked. I also walked in on my brother masturbating several times :)

Bamf_Girl June 3rd, 2018 11:48 AM

Bet that was awkward ha

nudiegurl13 June 4th, 2018 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jess8706 (Post 3681099)
I try not to spend to much time in the wide open when I'm naked, but I do sometimes swing down the hall from the shower to my room. I don't like risking getting clothes wet having them in the bathroom when I shower!

Do you cover with a towel when you go to your room or do you just walk naked? I do the same and usually just carry my towel so anyone walking by can see everything but I don't mind lol

Jess8706 June 4th, 2018 08:29 PM

Usually just carry the towel... more for continuing to dry off than to cover up! But I do kinda hustle lol.

wrecked June 19th, 2018 08:17 PM

I could care less if my Mom or Sis see me nude. My Sister sometimes is ok with me seeing her and sometimes she freaks out. My Mom doesn't show herself off to me but if I happen to see her she doesn't get embarrassed

Leon2 June 19th, 2018 10:57 PM

I've seen my mom on accident and sister on accident. Was disgusting. But I'd never wanna be nude in front of my family

nathanlee June 26th, 2018 11:29 PM

I don't want to see any of them naked
I don't want them to see me too

Katie2003 June 26th, 2018 11:34 PM

I've grown up in a naturist/nudist family, so being naked in front of parents and siblings has never bothered me at all, I don't even pay attention and really don't care who sees me.

MagicGinnySurprise June 28th, 2018 01:53 PM

I'm not really a nudist, in the sense that I don't treat it like a lifestyle or something, but I don't wear a lot of clothes around the house. In the summer it's usually panties or less. I live with my big sister and her husband and their two girls, and they usually do the same. Not like we strip down as soon as we get in the door, but no one usually gets dressed much after they shower at night. I've seen all of my siblings (and my brother in law) naked plenty, and vice versa.

geanyna June 28th, 2018 03:00 PM

Its just mom and me here and being nude in front of each other is not a big deal.
when were home we both wear little or nothing. its natural!