Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Why I am here on this site.

Posted July 3rd, 2014 at 01:09 AM by vickilynn

I came on this site to meet people across the world and to discuss some issues. My mom suggested that I encourage others to be comfortable in their home, clothing optional with their family. I agree that there are alot of people here afraid of their family, but surprisingly, they would be ok with strangers and friends seeing them nude. But ones family is always with you at home and are close with. So one would hide when nudity is necessary in the home. But that same person would get naked in front...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My birthday!

Posted June 14th, 2014 at 01:29 AM by vickilynn

It was birthday. You guys should know, my family prefers not to wear anything at home and stuff. So, our family tradition is who ever birthday it is, that person has to be in their birthday suit from 12 am to 12 am., no matter what happens. I am trying to not to wear anything for the whole summer anyway. So my family took me to a drivethru ice cream place of course and went to a park. No body was there, so my dad move the truck so we can easily sit by the truck, at the table. My mom and sister...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The start of my new lifestyle.

Posted June 5th, 2014 at 12:01 PM by vickilynn

Last year, my family started to stay naked off our property. We live in Fl. Our neighborhood and town has very little people and it is so spread out. You hardly see any one driving around. We have our neighbors, family and our close friends come over for a pool/bbq party almost every week. About half of them are naked with us. I don't consider us as nudists. We don't go to clubs or beaches. Even though half of the year it is in the 100s, we don't do those nudist things that you see on tv. But anyway,...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

How my family became a non-clothing family.

Posted June 5th, 2014 at 10:14 AM by vickilynn

I have many messages asking how my family prefers never to wear anything, unless we have too. My mom came from a strict wearing family. My dad came from a family that it was ok to walk from the bathroom naked to go to your room and everyone saw each other. My mom went to college and in her sophomore , she got a roommate that, since day one, refuse to wear clothes. She would leave their door wide open in their female dorm. People would come in and say hi and stuff. She would leave to go the the bathroom,...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Camping

Posted June 2nd, 2014 at 08:30 PM by vickilynn

I gathered our two tents and packed up my dune buggie. Then drove to my campsite. I had tiki lights, bon fire and stuff. I attracted the neighbors. I had the woods all lit up so the bugs won't affect me and my friends. Most of the neighbors know about my family, except 2 of them. My family doesn't wear clothes at all.at home, so when I left the house, I had nothing on going to my campsite. Like usual. Now about 5 adults came and checked my friends and me. As we sat around the campfire, some of...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized