Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Why me?!?!

Posted October 10th, 2010 at 09:01 PM by lamboman43

Why do I have to have such atrocious hand writing??!!?11ONEONEQUESTIONMARK

It looks like i let a chicken do a burnout on some paper whenever I write. I get embarressed whenever some one looks at my paper. If some one needs to copy some notes from me I always lie and say I don't have them. Its not like they could read them anyways. ARRRRGGG! Its so dumb that I am embarressed to have someone look at my paper.

Rant over-------------------------------------
lamboman43's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

That one "B" in a sea of "A's"

Posted October 7th, 2010 at 06:04 PM by lamboman43
Tags grades

Being only 2 1/2 months into the school year my grades are pretty good. 7 A's and one B. But that B is really discouraging me. Is it wrong to feel bothered about the one "B"? It is an 85%. And it is my French level 3 class. I'm sure it will go up as the semester progresses i'm just vexed by that one little "B".
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Laptop and Skype!

Posted August 2nd, 2010 at 01:54 AM by lamboman43

Hi all that read my blogs. So I just bought a new laptop. It is super fast compared to what I thought it would be. It's nice and thin and has a decent battery life. Has a Core I3, 4 gigs of ram, 15.6" screen, 320 Gb hard drive, and a webcam of course. And I got a super deal on it and free shipping. Its an ACER.

Because of this purchase I have decided to get a Skype account. Now I can call my friends in Norway and actually see them So far no friends but I am needing to tell...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Living in Norway and being a dumb American, HELP!

Posted June 7th, 2010 at 01:20 AM by lamboman43

Since I am going to Norway this summer I've been thinking how long I want to stay (Look at last blog if you want more details on that). I've also been thinking about staying there and finishing school. I'm sure my mom and dad wouldn't have a problem about it. And the people I'm staying with sure wouldn't mind me living with them.

But as I was thinking about that, it dawned on me, I am American. I am behind everyone else in the world academically, a lot, especially Norway. Do any...
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Going to Norway

Posted June 5th, 2010 at 10:48 PM by lamboman43

So I am leaving for Norway on the 10th of June. I will either be back on the 7th of July or sometime in early August. When I get back depends on if I get really bored or not on the trip. Never been out of the U.S. before. The reason I am going is to visit some friends that are in the military. They are stationed in Stavanger, Norway. I'm so excited. I might do a blog when I get back on what i experianced in Norway, depends on if anyone reads this and wants to know.
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized