Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

my life my struggle and stories of others lives and struggles id like to help to give others hope even as i myself struggle always remeber things will get better i will also be posting some of my poetry
Old

just some more poetry

Posted December 28th, 2013 at 03:14 PM by thatgothgirluknow (there is hope)

unshed tears

my throat burns and my eyes are red but not a single tear is shed as I sit there holding my head every moment I dread all the bad things I said all my loved ones dead pop into my head but still not a single tear is shed though they all weigh on my like lead not a single tear is shed sometimes I wish i was dead

tears at christmas
i thought i was doing so swell
for a while things where going so...
thatgothgirluknow's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

hey guys thanks for the advice

Posted December 26th, 2013 at 04:42 PM by thatgothgirluknow (there is hope)

so i finaly told someone thanks to your advice i told one of my freinds she is also a cutter so she understands and while its not much shes someone to talk to though im still not completely comfortable talking about it even with her its progress and thats what matters to me i also found that it made her more comfortble talking to me witch is realy cool cause since she started going through all this she realy hasnt talked to anyone so thanks for ur advice its helped alot
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

just some poems i wrote when i was down what do you think

Posted December 25th, 2013 at 02:21 PM by thatgothgirluknow (there is hope)

this one is like one of the things i think might happen in a way when i tell some one even though i know its erational she cut:
she cut she cut
they called her a slut
she cut she cut they
called her a nut
she cut she cut
she
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

just another day

Posted December 23rd, 2013 at 11:51 PM by thatgothgirluknow (there is hope)

well lately things havent been the best for me but im doing my best to manage i did a realy small cut monday after a fight with my grandma there was a small agument today but as of now i am cut free i hope for the best to everyone and just want to wish you happy holidays
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

thank u iris and to everyone else just know that she is telling the truth

Posted December 23rd, 2013 at 11:45 PM by thatgothgirluknow (there is hope)
Tags iris

Quote-IRIS This is my first post on here in months. I've more or less moved on. But 2 hours ago I found out one of my best friends killed herself today. It utterly fucked me up. Two years ago I would've cut my arms to shreds and passed out to cope. Today I cried and still am crying, and everything hurts and I won't be able to pull myself together for a while, but I haven't lost myself to the misery that once consumed me, and I resisted the urge to cut.

The forum holds a shitload of...
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized