Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

New Airsoft Gun

Posted May 19th, 2008 at 05:11 PM by DouggyO.o

Yeah so i just got a $243 airsoft guns with the battery and charger for only...$100.

the gun is almost brand new and its soo epic!
i got it from a guy on our team who didnt care for its feel so he sold it for cheap.
anyways...here are the specs

"
MP5 SD5
by Tokyo Marui

What can be said about the MP5 Series that is not already known? The most widely used weapon by tactical teams and Navy SEALS all over the world. Compact size,...
DouggyO.o's Forum Picture
The Forgotten One
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

trippyyy

Posted May 8th, 2008 at 06:33 PM by DouggyO.o

So Last night i took an idose to calm me because i was anxious for the science fair. well at the end...i felt weightless and when i turned the tv up everything they were saying sounded like it was underwater....jesus...this is really sicckk.

Tonight im doing one that i suppose to boost my meditation and logic lol
The Forgotten One
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I-doser

Posted May 7th, 2008 at 07:04 AM by DouggyO.o
Updated May 7th, 2008 at 07:24 AM by DouggyO.o

Man...so my friend told me about this program that produces beats that are played in the head phones. These beats send waves to your brain causing you to have differnt effects. well pretty much we tried it today and it was like holy shit. I tryed one for beginners called quickhappy that is suppose to make you calm and not have a care in the world for like 5 mins. Let me tell you. that worked.

I dont know if it was a plecibo effect(where my mind made up the feelings) or if it was real....
The Forgotten One
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yeah Sons

Posted April 23rd, 2008 at 08:49 AM by DouggyO.o

So yeah I'm finally trying out this blog feature...

well today I'm going to south Portland to pick up a camo bug suit to prevent ticks from getting on me, and to be camoed during airsoft.

then me and my family are going out to eat at the olive garden...i shall come home.

yeah so pretty shitty blog but it will due. lol.
The Forgotten One
Posted in Uncategorized