Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Happy Halloween :D

Posted October 31st, 2013 at 09:53 PM by Love_Life

Happy Halloween everybody!

I got great news yesterday) I've been accepted to my first choice college! I'm very excited . I'm realizing now that I have to grow up... And I'm nervous. It is an intimidating idea of leaving your home to go to a school and barely know anybody there... I'm sure I will be okay.

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love a good scare. Tonight I'm just staying inside and watching scary movies, but tomorrow I'm going to go out...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SC20131020-233242-1.jpg (33.4 KB, 1 views)
Love_Life's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

intro...

Posted October 25th, 2013 at 11:42 PM by Love_Life

Hey, I'm alyssa I've never blogged before so bear with me. I'm from America (not going to get too specific) I'm a senior in high school trying to figure out what I'm going todo when I leave this small town(: At the moment my life is mainly focused on getting my gpa up and passing all of my classes. I'm also working to save up money$$$ for a trip to Denmark this coming summer! Family means the world to me I have four other sisters and a brother, they are all wonderful My parents are divorced,...
Love_Life's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized