Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

threesomes

Posted October 21st, 2013 at 06:35 AM by ShannanThaLoca

Ok so this boy I see every summer kiked me yesterday,he was like "just wondering, but do you have a sister"?which I do. I said yeah she's eleven.he's like oh if she was older we could have a threesome.I'm like wtf,cuz Im not saying I would never have one but with my sister?ugh that's so gross to me. So if anybody has ever had one can you tell me who it was with and if it was awkward? I said to him are you like serious,like does he want to do a threesome or if he's just asking if I ever...
ShannanThaLoca's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

thigh gap?

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 04:57 PM by ShannanThaLoca

Hello,I was on instagram and my friend posted a pic and the caption said "I want a thigh gap sooo bad". I wasn't sure what that meant so I looked it up. Its literally a gap or space between the thighs. When I stand with my feet together I don't have this space! Does anybody else not have this space? Is there something the matter with my bones or something? Idk lol. And also do guys care if girls have one or not?
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

pregnancy prevention

Posted October 12th, 2013 at 09:30 AM by ShannanThaLoca

Hi. im confused,is the morning after pill the same as birth control pills? also if i go to a health clinic or like planned parenthood,can i get condoms or birth control without my parents knowing anything about it? Im thinking about having sex but i seriously dont wanna get preg.my life would be over and my parents would kill me! getting preg.is the only thing holding me back from having sex. No comments about being too young or nit being ready,its my life and my choices sooo yah.any tips that...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I make noises when i mast.

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 07:16 PM by ShannanThaLoca

Ok when i finger myself i tend to make noises(moans,gasps,shallow/fast breaths),next summer a boy is gonna finger me and eat me out.i cant really help it that i make these noises,so im pretty sure when he does i will make them.is making noises a turnoff?if it is ill have to learn to not let the noises out then lol.
Posted in Uncategorized