Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Just a lame blog full of failed wit to portray the reasons why I fail at life and my many mishaps OwO
Old

Blog post 2: Failure through fear!

Posted October 14th, 2013 at 01:08 PM by MstarhHaven (Super Duper Highschool Level Fails at life's Blog)

E-Errrm... someone... anyone.... I need help... lots of help.

A little while ago... I was watching scary shit, despite the fact my room was dark and I'm home alone....

Now... I'm not afraid of most things, but I got a super hyper mega over-reactive imagination which leads me to FAIL THROUGH FEAR.

So, As I said, I was watching some horror ((Which isn't really that scary... just incredibly violent...)) whilst the house was dark and I was home alone (In...
MstarhHaven's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

First post of extreme failure.

Posted October 10th, 2013 at 12:51 PM by MstarhHaven (Super Duper Highschool Level Fails at life's Blog)

So errm... I fail at stuff~ (except exams - I win at exams) -- So I decided to make a blog about my marvelous misadventures and my many mishaps which lead me to conclude that life hates me~~ Yet I still remain a happy bunny --

As a special for my FIRST EVER BLOG POST-- I got nothing... But perhaps this lame story should suffice for.... something ^^;;

So.. It's a normal Geography lesson and there is a weird (attractive) guy who I think was an observer -- Yep I called...
MstarhHaven's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized