Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Just my blog, you know, things about me. I'll post entries every once in a while, most likely just random things. Enjoy.
Old

I'm Really Scared

Posted December 12th, 2013 at 04:19 PM by JAB555 (Me)

Don't ask me why, I am just scared something really really bad will happen. I don't know what and I don't know when, I've just got this feeling. What should I do?
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Losing friends, or in this case, one friend

Posted October 22nd, 2013 at 09:08 PM by JAB555 (Me)

Guys I lost a friend today. Well, I think it just took this long to sink in, he posted a message on my profile here yesterday. It was posted by dimentio.
Quote:
Your name is linked with me being annoyed so I am putting you on block!
I don't think those are his exact words but the VM is still on my profile. Take a look if you want. I tried to be nice to him. In fact I think I did a good job of it. I don't even know what I did to be on his block list. Dimentio, if you see this...
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My latest problems

Posted October 4th, 2013 at 06:12 AM by JAB555 (Me)
Updated October 15th, 2013 at 06:33 PM by JAB555

I have sadly been having problems at school lately. They have to do with something that is quite inappropriate that… I guess people thought I was doing during class but I really wasn't. Now it's spread all over the school now people are spreading rumors all over the place about me and I'm not gonna be wanted anywhere anymore.
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm happy

Posted October 1st, 2013 at 08:46 PM by JAB555 (Me)

I'm happy right now. I'm not even sure what this blog entry is about I'm just like posting random happy things. It was nice out today so that made me happy. Not to mention, I'm getting halfway decent grades in school. If only I could see the leaves turn color. I think that might make me happy. I think that pretty much concludes this blog entry. But, what makes you happy? Bye for now, and see you next time.
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Repost of The blog entry, "against bullying"

Posted September 30th, 2013 at 09:15 PM by JAB555 (Me)
Updated October 15th, 2013 at 06:45 PM by JAB555

This is a repost of a blog entry. At the end of that blog entry, it said to repost if you were against bullying and I AM. So here goes.
Quote:
A 15 year old girl walks around with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No one knows she got raped at the age of 13.

People call a boy fat. No one knows he has a serious disease that cause him to be overweight.

People call an old man ugly. No one knows he got an injury on his face when fighting for our country
Junior Member+
Posted in Uncategorized