Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Where Alex is in life.
Old

Folklorama (Scottish)

Posted August 14th, 2008 at 08:21 AM by Ryandel (Where's Alex)

So I went to the Scottish Folklorama. Unfortunately not much to say about this one. Since half of the people that organized this pavilion didn't have any Scottish blood, I felt that the ending result for their show didn't truly show the heritage. But I did enjoy the entertainment quite so. which ranged from Bagpipe bands to merry sing-alongs. From traditional to modern displays of culture. I quite enjoyed it. Unfortunately I did not eat any of their foods. Which I was quite dissappointed about....
Ryandel's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Folklorama
Old

Folklorama (Introduction)

Posted August 14th, 2008 at 08:10 AM by Ryandel (Where's Alex)

Anybody who has been to Winnipeg in the middle of summer knows that it means traveling around the world in two weeks without ever going beyond the Perimeter. That's right folks, this Sunday, July 31st starts the yearly culture-fest known simply as Folklorama.

Everybody knows that many cultures celebrate their uniqueness through food. Peggers and many visitors will spend the two weeks visiting Pavilions across the city - we'll look through cultural displays, enjoy performances and best...
Ryandel's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Folklorama
Old

Music, Art, Love; Alex Out~

Posted August 9th, 2008 at 03:06 PM by Ryandel (Where's Alex)

Just as it sas. Alex out. Won't be on much. I got stuff to do and VT was just like a rebound for stuff. Well w.e if you wanna talk just PM. Other than that I'm self-indicated status as: Dead (Inactive)
Ryandel's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Newsflash: New Idea

Posted August 4th, 2008 at 09:02 AM by Ryandel (Where's Alex)

Hmm. I was thinkin about this yesterday. I might start a writing a weekly updated story on my blog. Good idea? Every week I'll add a new chapter to the story.

Right now I need ideas on what base story line it should have. Of course I'll input my own elements bu I'm somewhat lost on the plot right now. So ya...I'll credit people who's ideas I used.
Ryandel's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suckzors

Posted July 27th, 2008 at 12:32 PM by Ryandel (Where's Alex)

It's been a real crappy month. Especially at work... I mean it's a priveledge that these people trust you with their lives. But then when you can't deliver what they expect it just sucks. Two patients of mine since 2 weeks ago actually are now passed on. Well the first one was a teenager. She died after a while of admitance while we were working on her. We couldn't repulse her. So that sucked. Then the other patient wasn't mine but I had to deliver the news that he would die later on anyways. So...
Ryandel's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized