Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

billy joel!!

Posted June 28th, 2008 at 04:04 PM by krystalm

billy joel in .2 seecondssss i'm so excited =D he was what brought me into music introduced to me by older brother(who's taking me) when i was eight or something! so this has been a long long wait to see him live finally! my brother lived in new york and saw him a few times, but he moved back to massachusetts and promised me we'd see him soon. i can't believe it, it's like seeing someone who brought you through so much after you haven't seen them for so long. ahhhh. it might even be better then...
krystalm's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

4:08 am

Posted June 24th, 2008 at 03:08 AM by krystalm

oh, my poor dog, attached to my hip, we never sleep, he follows my every move and i'm up 22 hours a days. i guess sleepings over rated when caffeines your best friend and you're body wakes you up every hour for caution. or maybe it's the simple fact that even an attempt of sleep results in laying in bed for 2 hours while you could be up being more productive then lost in your mind.

i guess i'm writing this because i just am tired and want to sleep but i can't and it's thundering,...
krystalm's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized