Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

My blog. Simply put. About me, my feelings, emotions, thoughts, ideas and experiences, my life. And whatever cannot fit into those definitions. And more. Whatever.....
*hugs*
Old

#2: Forgot I had my blog running.

Posted November 25th, 2013 at 04:15 PM by Paraxiom (CTL)
Updated November 25th, 2013 at 04:19 PM by Paraxiom

[Instead of posting random parts from my mind and it's emotions/thoughts and experences etc., I'll just stick snippets of things from this and that. Because I don't have motivation atm to do otherwise.]

Gravity. Saw the film Saturday 2 weeks ago. AMAZING. Felt like I was up there in space (which got me on edge and nervous with the space debris and stuff), and felt like I got back to Earth at the end.

School exams at the moment. Not much motivation to study at all,...
Paraxiom's Forum Picture
neophyte ietsist
Old

#1: One day till the Nine-day weekend

Posted October 24th, 2013 at 05:17 PM by Paraxiom (CTL)

So, October mid-term break is coming at the end of tomorrow. Ofc I see it as Halloween holidays.

From Saturday to Wednesday it'll be a normal holiday (well can't really define normal anymore) and I'll be doing some study for school.

From Thursday I'm off to Dublin with my family to some of their friends (and mine too, I get along with adults better) and we're having a party on the Thursday night .

There I'll go with my wacky costume idea of really...
Paraxiom's Forum Picture
neophyte ietsist
Old

Point Zero

Posted October 21st, 2013 at 06:02 PM by Paraxiom (CTL)

My first blog. With nothing really in it. 5 minutes to midnight, really gotta go sleep.

One thing worth mentioning though. After watching more of Troye Sivan's videos, I have even more motivation to come out. The one thing stopping me is myself. Sometimes I am a really good self-opponent. Makes it a challenge I guess.

*stares at the screen blankly*

*hugs*

[23:59 21st of October 2013]
Paraxiom's Forum Picture
neophyte ietsist