Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Cats

Posted August 25th, 2013 at 10:49 AM by Kaytlin
Updated August 25th, 2013 at 02:44 PM by Kaytlin

Woke up to a note saying my mom's sister went out somewhere to get something and that there was breakfast in the fridge for me. So to not call any attention to my stating disorder I went and got it out. I went to the bathroom with the food on the table and came back to find two cats I was never told lived here. Anyways they ate the sausage I was not going to eat so at least they're happy
I tried toast again with no success of keeping it down, the battle continues...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Unable to escape

Posted August 24th, 2013 at 06:27 PM by Kaytlin

So my Mom's sister came back before with a bag of stuff for me and the thing I noticed first was a pack of 4 razors and a pack of those replacement blades for them. She noticed my facial expression and said "What, you shave your body right?" with a sort of chuckle to it.
All I could do was slowly nod my head, I'm scared now what else she's going to get me. She might as well just buy me a shotgun.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moved in with my Mom's sister

Posted August 24th, 2013 at 07:57 AM by Kaytlin

So everything was sorted out and my Mom is no longer my legal guardian, where ever she may be...
I moved with her sister to NYC and am now living in an apartment with her. She's constantly monitoring me and I just starring to feel like some kind of experiment, I never even got to say goodbye to my Mom. I was only able to bring a small backpack of stuff with 3 t-shirts and 2 pairs of pants and a hoodie so by now I look like a wreak. I was at least able to bring my drawing pad, not that anything...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized