Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I feel like giving up.

Posted October 8th, 2013 at 06:11 AM by iHelp

Life is full of decisions and it's up to you if you'll make the right ones or wrong ones. You make a right decision then congratulations, you make a wrong one then you face the consequences.

But what if we don't want to make the decision that will change our entire life? I'm honestly scared. I don't know what to do. Although I know the right thing, I still can't do it. I don't want to decide.

What if I do it? Maybe if I do this I won't have to make the decision anymore?...
iHelp's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well, it wasn't easy after all.

Posted August 19th, 2013 at 03:16 AM by iHelp

There, I did it for the first time. Maybe I'm not that strong after all? Maybe everything I have ever said to myself were all LIES. I thought that life is easy if you just smile. Well, it isn't. There is just that crying, grieving and wounded heart behind all those smiles. It's just a mask to cover who you really are. Maybe I am vulnerable after all? I thought it was so easy for people to say to them selves that "I shouldn't do this. I am more than everything I have dealt with." well,...
iHelp's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized