Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

An open and honest reflection on the day to day life of teenage super spy
Old

Back down from Cloud 9!!! I am Home!!!

Posted July 16th, 2014 at 11:45 AM by Matt_97 (The Boy With The Fluffy Blonde Hair)

Hi guys, loads to talk about so hold onto your seats because its gonna be a bumpy ride!! Two days ago i got back from the best 2 weeks of my life in India!!! Gotta say it was one the maddest and most life changing experiences i have ever lived though. But even through my own self reflection i can see that the trip has changed me.

So where do i start well Delhi (as the capital of the country) was something special. The place for one has a very unique smell. But we arrived on the night...
Matt_97's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Maturity and Rising Above the Level of the Bitchiness!!

Posted May 26th, 2014 at 06:18 PM by Matt_97 (The Boy With The Fluffy Blonde Hair)

Okay so it's time for a bit of maturity since my last post did talk about my ass a lot. Therefore i thought i'd have a bit of a more serious post today and have a bit of fun/funny gossip throughout (as usual).

The haters are gonna hate.. just understand that and move on. Okay so basically there's this girl that i can't stand because all she ever does is crave the attention of others basically everything she does just piss me off. Yes i have my personal reasons for disliking her because...
Matt_97's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Skinny Jeans, My Ass and Exam Stress!!!

Posted May 23rd, 2014 at 06:54 PM by Matt_97 (The Boy With The Fluffy Blonde Hair)

Today i'm gonna talk bout the completeion of this years exams (for me that is), and i will also spill some gossip on boys who are being in my life. So bare with while i get past the boring bit first... (Warning the following post will contain fowl and inappropriate language, if you find this discomforting you have come to the wrong blog)

Okay so today i had my final exam for my AS level of my A Levels (Birtish Education Qualification thing... Rather stressful and boring...
Matt_97's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Life is a Bit of a Mess Right Now.

Posted May 18th, 2014 at 03:18 PM by Matt_97 (The Boy With The Fluffy Blonde Hair)

Okay so I felt like it was about time i'd post something up on here seen as a lot has happened in the past few weeks. But before i started to write this i came to the conclusion that i'm gonna start posting more up here because it's a great account of the last year of my life... It probably tells you far too much about me :/

Where do i start?? Okay so since i last updated on here I messaged the guy i like... again... well that was around 2 weeks ago that i sent that message and he...
Matt_97's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Fragile Uncertainty that is Life

Posted April 29th, 2014 at 05:13 PM by Matt_97 (The Boy With The Fluffy Blonde Hair)

Life is full of uncertainties. The future is never often clear. And many obstacles can get in our way. It is the balance between knowning what we desire and what we truly need in life that allows us to understand the journeys that have lead us to now.

I thought today would bring me clarity but it has only brought me more confusion. A couple months ago i could tell you exactly where i was going in life and what i wanted to do with myself, now i don't know. I could tell you i wanted...
Matt_97's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized