Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Forbidden City - Chapter One

Posted May 6th, 2008 at 03:52 PM by Skyer

ONE summer morning, Alex was walking his dog in his new neighborhood. He just moved to Mississippi from Arkansas. He was an ordinary kid; he liked to play sports, play outside, liked pets, and most of all loved school. His new neighborhood was OK compared to what he imagined... Trees everywhere you look...

He had a big backyard with a horse stable to the left side and a lake to the right with just enough room to play and explore. Woods covered the back of the yard filled with snakes...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted May 4th, 2008 at 07:51 PM by Skyer

I feel like a turd... I don't know why, I just do. Kinda like everyday. With two Autistic Siblings, theres justs nothing normal going on.. My 8 yr old sister can't go into the room by herself 'cause shes scared.. I can't talk to my brother or he'll get mad and I get in trouble.. So.. I do this, I go around the internet telling stories and playing games.. Im also a proficent programer If I can say.. Well, off to tell the story of my times in Hastings [Renaissance Kingdoms].

~Skyer...
Posted in Uncategorized