Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Only words, only thoughts, only life issues. From Vt's very own Bastardo.
Old

Reoccurance.

Posted December 29th, 2009 at 12:10 AM by Rutherford The Brave (Bastard's words.)

Every night, late at night I seek shelter in my bed. My heart rate slows, my body is quiet, all worries should be gone but one thing plays over and over again in my mind. Its a memoir of everything I treasured and all that was lost. Its reoccurance I have come to predict, every night when the lighting is right. Like an angel or a simple spirit, she drifts in and with a kiss she has gained supremacy over my meager mind.

It starts simple, a sunny day in the middle of a bunch of trees....
Rutherford The Brave's Forum Picture
Rutherford
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

That Heavenly smell...

Posted December 16th, 2009 at 08:29 PM by Rutherford The Brave (Bastard's words.)

A day like no other it was. I knocked on the door, my body weak and my mind wandered. I came for comfort; I received warmth, love and a morsale of food.

Like a stray cat, I was bound to come back. Yet, it wasn't the idea of food that attracted me. No, it was something much greater than one can understand. It is a state of utter peace and tranquility, it is my Shang Gri la (or however you spell it.)

It fills every spot in your mind, your nose and it is the smell of utter...
Rutherford
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I really sorry?

Posted September 20th, 2009 at 12:50 AM by Rutherford The Brave (Bastard's words.)

Am I really sorry?....

Nah, you see I wanted to take on the big dawg christianity but when I do they get all sensative. I just hate it how when the mass amount of people get a little hurt by something that is said a person gets in trouble but when a minority is made fun of no one cares?
Rutherford
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

lungs filled with Smoke...

Posted September 3rd, 2009 at 08:47 PM by Rutherford The Brave (Bastard's words.)

Lately, I've been over stressed; tired, overworked, angry. You know the usual. Well since I started smoking again recently and well now instead of a controlled/limited addiction its become more of an escape. Day and night, it doesnt matter I inhale and exhale and repeat! I wish I could stop but nothing makes me feel worse then coming home from where ever I was and realising what my life is like.
Rutherford
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hate you

Posted July 20th, 2009 at 11:21 AM by Rutherford The Brave (Bastard's words.)

I told you I was leaving, is scallop season and my only place is on that boat. You ruined it, you said it could never work and it won't I told you it won't. Still, you continue to delay the inevitable. I'm going out there, and If I dont come back well then I would've died doing what I love. To bad I'm not comign back...
Rutherford
Posted in Uncategorized