Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [4]

Notices

Old

NOH8/L.A. Marathon

Posted March 20th, 2010 at 07:02 AM by Mr. Smithers
Updated March 20th, 2010 at 07:29 AM by Mr. Smithers

[FONT="System"][COLOR="Red"][b]Surprise, Surprise, I will be running my first marathon Sunday morning. I'm so excited. I'm finally going to do something nice for once. Me and some others from our NOH8 group are going to be running. I'm so nervous that I'm going to be doing this. I also went to a few photo shoots for the campaign, which you can learn more about here,

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noh8[/url].

I don't know if I'm going to be able...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer 2009

Posted February 19th, 2010 at 07:42 AM by Mr. Smithers
Updated February 21st, 2010 at 07:05 AM by Mr. Smithers

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Book Antiqua"]To me the Summer of 2009, was the best summer I ever had.

It was the first summer of me out of school. The first summer of me graduating. The first summer where I got to meet my mother in which I haven't met for 4 years.

It was the first summer where I got to visit England. It was such a wonderful place.

It was the first summer where I got to go to Las Vegas, and it was also...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19th Birthday/Boyfriend

Posted January 5th, 2010 at 04:31 AM by Mr. Smithers
Updated March 8th, 2010 at 07:38 AM by Mr. Smithers

[b]Wow it seemed as though it was almost yesterday when I just turned 18. To tell you the truth turning 19 really isn't that great. I don't even know what I am going to do for my 19th birthday really. Ever since I graduated High School life has been so much different. I been around the world. To England to New York. My boyfriend broke up with me. I have a bunch of new friends. I got robbed at a club one night a few months back. I didn't even feel like writing this blog but I had to just to catch...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Welcome back to the VT

Posted September 23rd, 2009 at 02:09 AM by Mr. Smithers
Updated February 21st, 2010 at 06:50 AM by Mr. Smithers

[COLOR="Red"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Oh my gosh, have I forgot about this place, well let me tell you, a lot has happened, I turned 18, I finally passed my final exit exams, I got to go to Vegas to celebrate my graduation, and I'm starting my first semester of college even though I do not like it. :mad:

First off, lets get to my 18th birthday party. It wasn't much, I just had dinner with my family, I wanted to have a party at my house but it didn't turn out like...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

18th Birthday

Posted January 9th, 2009 at 04:09 AM by Mr. Smithers

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Fixedsys"]I can't believe it. One week from now, I will be 18 years old. I really don't know what to say. I really don't. It seemed like yesterday when I was 14 and now next Friday I will be 18, that is so crazy. I thought I should post a blog about this. I am just so shocked that the years are going by so fast. I just really can't believe it.

For my 18th birthday I'm going to this restaurant called Frisco's.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized