Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

What can I say, the title says it all.
The world of the net I am on VT enough so might as well have one for here!
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Thank You

Posted August 4th, 2008 at 10:00 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)
Updated March 5th, 2010 at 12:42 PM by redcar

I have been a member since 15th December 2004.
I have posted in excess of 8,500 posts. (Our hidden forums don’t have post count )
I have sent more PM’s than I care to remember.
I have made 19 Blog entries. This is my 20th.

This is the hardest thing I have had to write.

As you may have noticed, I have lost my Admin face and rank. Ben may have already explained all this. Bear with me, I am currently travelling around Europe, this is a post dated...
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

Diary of an Admin

Posted July 9th, 2008 at 09:30 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)

Two blogs in as many days, what has come over me?

It seems like this little category has got neglected. It's all about my personal life, but my Admin life can't be overlooked.

VT has been around for just over four years now and in total we have had as many admins, and I have to say it is an absolute privilege to count myself among the other three.

I am nearly coming up to my 2 year anniversary with my name in red and reflecting back I have to say the past...
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old

Old VT

Posted May 5th, 2008 at 07:42 PM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)
Updated May 6th, 2008 at 08:27 AM by redcar

When I say old VT I mainly mean the members from old VT. It hit me today, that I miss them around. They have moved on. Why am I still here then? Should I have moved on as well?

There is inconsistancy. There was regular members then they went and new ones came, but I am still here. For the first time, I suddenly feel I shouldn't be.
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 2.50 average.

Coolness!

Posted April 9th, 2008 at 06:11 AM by redcar (The Weird and Wonderful World of Alex)
Updated April 12th, 2008 at 05:56 PM by redcar

Ok I just had to come online and use this absolutly fantastic new feature. Ben... you are a legend. Seriously without you... VT would be falling apart, we all bow down to your greatness!

Well in other less important news, things with me are going good. I applied for a job for the summer today... well on top of the one I already have... this one pays more and is only on for a few weeks so it will be fun.

College is stress city at the moment, I am sitting at the moment...
redcar's Forum Picture
Retired Administrator