Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I shouldn't be allowed the internet whilst hungry and tired...

Posted August 16th, 2015 at 08:12 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Seriously. I've been browsing Reddit for an hour almost, looking at pictures of food, and reading stuff from /r/writingprompts. That makes me want to write a book about this dream I had. Genuinely. It was AWESOME! In it, I became a robot, lead a technological revolution, became a supreme ruler, got de-throned, and then ended up in a scrap yard. I think it would be cool to write the book from someone else's perspective. Like, maybe the second person to undergo the transformation. I don't know. I'm...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm BACK!! Maybe...

Posted August 7th, 2015 at 10:30 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Yeah..

So anyway, I just finished up a driving school (only in a classroom) today, so now I actually have time to browse the 'web bruh! Huh. That sounded better in my head. I took the class because insuring me would be hellishly expensive without it. So, yeah...

Besides that, not much has happened... I told my crush that I liked her, and got a mixed response from her. Ooh well. At least I told her.

That's really all... I just thought I'd drop back by...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I made it through another year of school.

Posted June 5th, 2015 at 07:44 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

That's right. I somehow survived, and without killing anyone! There's always next year though.

But there has been something on my mind recently.. I won't go into details, but basically there's this girl I like, and I want to tell her I like her, but I'm an awkward prick around her... So now I stew about it for the summer...
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hello again!

Posted May 26th, 2015 at 04:18 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

Wow.. School is really taking up my time.. Anyway, only a few days until I'm done for the summer, so yay.

I don't really know what I was wanting to put here, other than that...

OOH! I've got some good news, though. Player.me, a site I've been a member of for a little while (think like a Twitter/Tumblr for gaming specifically) is finally going public, and I've got an invite code that anyone can use to join! Go check it out here!
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I built a thing in Minecraft! Go check it out!

Posted April 15th, 2015 at 06:57 PM by Kacey (Cubing stuff and life in general...)

I've been working on this for some time, and it still isn't quite finished... Though I do think it is ready to be shown off...Here it is! Go look and be amazed at my sub-par lua skills!
Kacey's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized