Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Miserable.

Posted August 16th, 2014 at 12:38 AM by thatcountrykid

Well it all started when I had to wake up cause my parents wouldn't clean up after the dogs when the pusses on their dog beds. I was already grouch cause I have to wake up for an 8 hour shift of nothing but lecture. My dad gets pissed yelling at me cause I'm grouchy. And when I'm taking the piss bed out side and I hear my talking about if I'm so cranky then I better just give up on trying to be an explorer and I need to "get my lazy ass to work." And that's just where I lost it.
thatcountrykid's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

things are getting good!

Posted August 5th, 2014 at 12:33 AM by thatcountrykid

Well i finally got me a job working at a grocery store. i finally applied to the explorer post. and this past week ive run a mile every day. im happy with my self and who im trying to become. i want to lose weight. i want to get on at the post. but most of all i want to be busy. i lost at skillsusa elections and ive missed my skills family terribly. i miss the monthly meeting where yeah we havent seen eachother in weeks but we could be huggging and laughing like its nothing.. well dammit im sad...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

changing my life around!!

Posted July 26th, 2014 at 09:35 PM by thatcountrykid

So latetly if decide that hey, im sick of looking the way i am. so i decided that (with somehelp from blood) i am gonna change. im starting to watch my eating and i walked/jogged two miles both today and yesterday.

I want to change. I'm tired if things that should be easy being hard. i want to join my local police explorers and eventually join the military. i cant do that the way i am now. so im going to change.

motication would be great from you guys so grab your...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

life of red blooded, right wing, colorado cops kid

Posted July 18th, 2014 at 03:17 AM by thatcountrykid
Tags biography, life

So since ive nevery really done one of these i decided i would do a biography type thing for my very first blog entry. Hopefully you uys wont get too bored with my extremely average life.

Well my name is Daniel, im 16 years old and i live
in Denver, Colorado. im a junior in highschool. at my highschool im part of the "cammo kids" which means im a welding(metal work) and agriculture student. i also attend college classes for welding and criminal justice. When...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized