Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Fuck it: YOLO

Posted August 29th, 2014 at 05:02 AM by AlexanderTheGreat

Hello to You!!

Now recently I have been thinking a lot. (That's what humans usually do.) And it's occurred to me that we are just cells and those cells are just electrons and neutrons and all kinds of particles that are pretty much lifeless. We are created out of lifeless things. And then this made me think about how us as humans work inside. What we want and what we wish to be. By this I mean what do we want from life? What will make it so that when I am on my deathbed I am happy...
AlexanderTheGreat's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Aspirations

Posted August 28th, 2014 at 04:59 AM by AlexanderTheGreat

Hello Friends,

I like to see myself as a person with ambitions. I see myself as someone who aspires to be someone bigger and better and greater than myself. I want to be bigger and better and greater than myself but I suppose everyone wants to be. What do I want from myself in 10 years? 20 years? 70 years? What do I want to have gained from myself. You can give yourself so much in your life. But it's you who is giving yourself this amazing life. No one else. It's you who decides on...
AlexanderTheGreat's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized