Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Possible Teenage Pregnancy...

Posted November 21st, 2014 at 05:46 PM by SmokyChica

I haven't posted to my blog in a while, but I got caught up in a lot of things. Now however, I have a bit of a rant/speech/lecture/advice giving thing to blurt out. There is a possibility that right now I could be pregnant because I let some guy take advantage of me. This guy took my virginity then left when I started bleeding too much and said it had been too stressful. When I told him I was late, he told me that if my test came back positive, we would not be talking until his name is completely...
SmokyChica's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sophomore Year: Day 3

Posted September 5th, 2014 at 10:01 PM by SmokyChica

So today was slightly better than yesterday, nothing extremely interesting happened. I was depressed for most of the day but am doing a lot better.

Today I am smiling for my senseis. I've been training in karate for a few years now, and I love being recognized when I'm pushing myself extremely hard or doing something they love. They have helped me push to be who i have become today and I cannot thank them enough for everything they have turned me into.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sophomore Year: Day 2

Posted September 4th, 2014 at 08:45 PM by SmokyChica

So today was just as depressing as yesterday. THE guy I've loved all summer is dating my best friend, despite her saying they broke up they are together. I can't remember anything in any of my classes and feel completely alone. I came home and am ashamed to admit I now wear this pain in the form of cuts on my side.

But still, I'm looking for something to smile for, and because I said my friend yesterday, today I am smiling for karate. Going to the studio tonight was hard and a little...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sophomore Year: Day 1

Posted September 3rd, 2014 at 05:54 PM by SmokyChica

So today was my first day of my sophomore (second) year of high school (10th grade). And it SUCKS. I have no friends in school any more, it seems everyone in one of my favorite classes thinks I am a slut, one of my exes (who I went through a really bad time with) is in my bio class, and I realize that I'm pretty much all alone in school. But I am also trying to kick a bunch of bad habits, so I am making a challenge to think of one thing every day that makes me happy and is worth living for.
Posted in Uncategorized