Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

A rant about my stupidity

Posted July 22nd, 2015 at 07:24 AM by Rocketsnail

Bisexuality is a bitch, I like both guys and girls. There is only one girl I'm interested in at my school, let's pretend her name is Claire. Claire was one of my first friends back when I started at my new school 3 years ago. She was in my art and graphics classes and so we would talk often, and usually talk more than actually do any work. Kind, caring and selfless she was then, a bunch of traits I wish I possessed but seriously admire. We really got along, and people kept telling me that she liked...
Rocketsnail's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More thoughts (So original I know...)

Posted June 24th, 2014 at 07:13 AM by Rocketsnail

This was from 12th June. I was in a bus with a group of people going to help some people in the city of Whangarei, but this was going to be a 2 hour bus trip, so I had little to do. I couldn't bring my laptop, so I had my iPod to listen to music. It then occurred to me that I had plenty of time to reflect on the events that happened the previous night which was when my friend came out to me as being bi. Just to note I swear at myself here a bit
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

More Streams of Consciousness

Posted June 9th, 2014 at 05:23 AM by Rocketsnail

I love writing these things. For the first of the few this time though, I've blurted out some names, or part of them at least. I listen to music when I write these by the way. Anyway, here you are, another three:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm remembering from camp, the guy I liked, he was... I dunno. Our cabin group, consisted of myself,...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Haiku Writing

Posted May 3rd, 2014 at 06:57 AM by Rocketsnail

I write these blog entries when Iím tired, so pardon anything that lacks sense:

Haiku writing, could be fun. A Haiku consists of 3 parts: first part has 5 syllables, the second 7 syllables, and the last part 5 syllables. Have a go, and good luck.

You favor sadness
When there is enlightenment
Let in those bright lights

Well that wasn't too bad, how about another though:

Wise people graze here
Yet foolishness...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Streams of Consciousness

Posted April 22nd, 2014 at 07:20 AM by Rocketsnail

Well sometimes on the bus to and from school, I get bored and pull out my computer and just type whatever I'm thinking. Here are some of them, of course bear in mind they probably won't make much sense either:

What are you going to do? Yeah, for your personal project. I donít know? Iíve had so long to think about it and consider what I was going to do, and any decent ideas become indecent once you give a real think about them. Of course you donít think that but it is true. For example...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized