Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I'm done,

Posted August 21st, 2009 at 09:02 AM by AutumnDae (There she goes....There she goes again.)

opening myself up to people only to let them in and they decide it's okay to toy with me. -_-
AutumnDae's Forum Picture
<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rawr.

Posted June 14th, 2009 at 09:59 AM by AutumnDae (There she goes....There she goes again.)

I'm in a bit of a....pissed off mood.

Just a note to every one: DON'T let my dad design your house. He designed ours, and it is the stupidest designed house that I've ever seen. He built it great, sturdy as anything, but the layout is so stupid. Why my mom didn't put in a few words while this was going on? Well. a.) She was pregnant with me while it was being designed and she got really sick, had to be put on bedrest. and b.) My mom doesn't know any better either.

<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Revisiting memories on that warm July night.

Posted April 27th, 2009 at 09:00 PM by AutumnDae (There she goes....There she goes again.)

Cathy pulls my hand and tugs me into the water. I stumble and fall, laughing hysterically. I can feel the cool, wet sand seeping in between my toes. I stand back up and run into the lake, trying to catch her. She throws wet sand at me, and I throw some back. Laughing and stumbling into the water, we come into a hug. The warmth from her bit sunburnt but nicely tanned skin is so comforting. I can smell the lake water on her hair.

Walking up to the picnic table, we look and smile at...
<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate band uniforms.

Posted April 20th, 2009 at 05:50 PM by AutumnDae (There she goes....There she goes again.)

Just thought I'd let you all know that.

And I hate bad hair days.
And when I have something in my eye.
Or I can't stop coughing.
And headaches.
And when my foot gets a cramp.
Or when people wear too much perfume and I can smell it way too much.
<3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Autumn is happy!

Posted March 4th, 2009 at 07:41 PM by AutumnDae (There she goes....There she goes again.)

I love good moods!
<3
Posted in Uncategorized