Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

College Interview

Posted June 16th, 2008 at 01:53 PM by Gavin

I'll keep this short and brief again.

I have my formal college interview this wednesday, i had one similar last week but that was my assessment to see which level i'm at and the correct courses i should take.

If you all didn't see, i'm moving to a closer college near me, it'll be much easier for me. =D

That is all for now.

Gav
Gavin's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moving College

Posted June 4th, 2008 at 12:49 PM by Gavin

I'll keep this short and brief, i'm abit tired aswell.

Well today, i had a college interview sessions, i'm already actually in college but, i'm moving to a near to my house which shall be better for traveling and stuff.

The session went well, they test me on my Literacy skills, amongst other skills

So that's it for now and i'll keep y'all posted

Gav
Gavin's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hmmm

Posted May 30th, 2008 at 08:02 AM by Gavin

I'm blogging because i really miss my best mate, he seems to always have his phone switched off which bugs me, and aslo when i go around to his house he never seems to be in(probably round at his dads, since his mum and dad don't live together for sometime now)

I'm hopefull that i will get in touch will, because we've grown up together and hang out always pretty much.
Gavin's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Gav's Blog

Posted April 15th, 2008 at 01:44 PM by Gavin

Well,

I didn't come on to Virtualteen last night, due to puting up my new pine beach computer desk ,

Woah did it take me awhile to assemble it all, from the, Locking nuts, Locking pins, to the table top and such forth.

It looks welll good now, i actually can see my nice clean desk, I'm not sure how long it's going to stay clean for but it's good for now.

I did get alittle frustrated trying to assemble it all for the first...
Gavin's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized