Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Goodbye my friends.

Posted November 24th, 2014 at 03:56 AM by LouBerry

Well guys, I guess I'll make it official and retire. I'm at a place in my life where I honestly just have too much going on to keep up with much going on outside of school. I've always kind of criticized my older friends who let friendships fall apart after graduation and starting college, but now I get it. It's so difficult. Being at a different stage in life really drives a wedge between you and everyone else.

Anyway, I'll be around, I get on every so often just to check up on all...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My World. <3

Posted June 3rd, 2014 at 02:21 AM by LouBerry

Seth had to move back into his dorm yesterday for the Summer Term, so we went up there early to unload all of his stuff, get his key/parking stuff, and when we got there, we found out that his one suitemate turned into three suitemates. None of them know each other, but all three of them are named Kyle. It's super weird. Plus, seeing as it's Summer Term, not many people are taking classes, the place is almost abandoned, and really quiet, so trying to have some alone time was awkward. Oh well,...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm old.

Posted May 30th, 2014 at 07:38 PM by LouBerry

Since the last time I blogged on this website, I turned eighteen, graduated from high school, and started college. I lost a classmate, one of my church students, and an old friend. I saw my sister for the first time in six years, and I quit seeing all my friends from school.

It's way weird.

I miss this place and all my old friends so much, and I want you all to know that I haven't forgotten or outgrown you, it's just been a Hell of a year so far. I am not the the...
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Mom.

Posted February 10th, 2014 at 11:43 PM by LouBerry

Today marks elven years since my beautiful, amazing momma went to be with the Lord. I miss her everyday. I wish she was here to hold me when I'm sad, and walk me out on Senior night tomorrow, and sit with my Dad at my graduation in May. I wish she could tell me about meeting my Dad and about love and not to be afraid. I wish she was here to be on my side about college. I just wish she was here.
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What?

Posted January 21st, 2014 at 05:21 PM by LouBerry

Days drag on so slowly, but they are over so fast. I don't even know what I'm doing with my life. I'm afraid to start living it, and I'm afraid not to. Everything I do, the things I'm deciding right now have such bitter consequences, no matter what I choose. I'm so tired. I'm tired of trying. I feel so lost.
LouBerry's Forum Picture
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized