Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Lets Hold Hands and Runn Away

Posted December 1st, 2012 at 02:30 AM by xXJust Jump ItXx

"I love you for you. I love the sound of your voice. I love just seeing you. And I aint perfect, but I am to you. You are perfect in every way to me. With this our crazy selves together lets hold hands and just run away. But Ill tell you what, we stay together and love each other till the ends of time and we be crazy weird freaks together. Because I love you and you love me."
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good News for People Who Love Bad News

Posted October 15th, 2012 at 07:42 PM by xXJust Jump ItXx

Crappy rantings and poems from your favourite... Kurdt Kobain.

1. A absent parent to not having a friend, its not a shame its something that just tears you apart. That bastard was never there for you, I cant change that and no one can. Maybe it was for the best but Im here for you now, Ill be forever. The past can be forgotten but never erased. How someone can be so insufferable is a mystery but karma is a b**** and its not easy on people like him. That man I hate with a deep urge....
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The EP (Extended Play)

Posted October 15th, 2012 at 07:20 PM by xXJust Jump ItXx

1. Tearing my heart out, letting everything spill over the floor. Its doesnt matter anymore, I dont need that. My world old can crumble more around me... Its just dust. What is happiness anymore? I know pain, its my friend and has been along with sadness. Why does this have to happen is all I can ask! I want it all to stop, the light to turn to dark... make it stop... it end... goodnight. I feel just so distant from everyone, everything. Even you now... Can I just have my heart be torn more? People...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lost Causes and Not Needed Reasons

Posted September 3rd, 2012 at 08:10 PM by xXJust Jump ItXx
Updated October 15th, 2012 at 07:48 PM by xXJust Jump ItXx

1. Who you are, what you are... You cant stand what you see. You feel you are a fool among everyone and matter not much more than a speck of dust. The words hurt more than the fists that beat you. You want to be loved and liked but it never comes. Out stretched arms for anyone they are batted away... all you need is a heart, someone to hold you. Youve only known the feeling of hate, regret and pain. Its the world you live it and always will because its all you know, you will ever know. People say...
Awesome Poster
Posted in Uncategorized