Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Disregard my previous happiness and what not.

Posted April 24th, 2013 at 12:53 AM by ShaneSawyer

So there's this girl. She is a year younger than me and I initially met her in middle school. We became reacquainted this year and she was really nice. In fact, she invited me of all people, to be her date at her school. (different schools, same bus ride home) and I was all like, yea! I would love to!*

But then her and her friends decided to go to a rave instead and my dad wouldn't let me go so that was lame. So eventually we planned to hang out, but the day we decided her parents...
ShaneSawyer's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Not complaining :)

Posted April 15th, 2013 at 11:52 PM by ShaneSawyer
Tags girl, girls, life

I have no idea if I even use this blog function correctly. I dunno. I like it because it's a little personal place for me to vent. Except you guys can read it sooo :3

I still feel alone today. But then again, not so much. I have some of the greatest friends and no matter where I go in school, I have an awesome person to talk to. I just need to be more pro active about hanging out with these people, that's all.*

After about a month of not seeing this one girl, I caught...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alone

Posted April 15th, 2013 at 02:46 AM by ShaneSawyer

I am alone.
Although I am a very social person and have some wonderful friends, I am alone.
Alone with no one.
No one ever wants to be with me. People are only my friend when it's convenient for them. Never when they have to sacrifice their own time.
I have realized I havent had a true friend since freshman year.
Perhaps it is my fault. Well. It actually is my fault. I fucked up just a little to much and now I am in this vicious cycle of isolation.
I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Follow up

Posted April 13th, 2013 at 12:07 AM by ShaneSawyer
Tags girl, girls, single

So, I really bitched about my break up haha. Well. I have been single ever since. I'm all over it now but damn. I sure do miss having a girlfriend. I miss it a lot. The cuddling, the lovey dovey bs. Everything I used to have really. Ugh.

Over the past 9 months I have tried with 3 separate girls and non of them ever seemed interested. It sucks. Oh and I think I am getting fat and that saddens me. A lot of running planned for the summer haha. I just miss the body I had a year ago....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

what do you think?

Posted June 28th, 2012 at 03:52 AM by ShaneSawyer

Another late night. 1:35 AM. very fun. oh, hey, i just watched The Shawshank Redemption. Great ass movie, highly suggest watching it! anyways, enough with my boring life. Now to write about my life and how much it sucks compared to everyone else. JUST KIDDING, first world problemsyay......

OK, let's get to it. my most recent ex-girlfriend, she recently broke up with me. hence the word recent. you can read the whole story in my least recent blog (my first one. punk) anyways, i really...
Posted in Uncategorized