Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

I post random shit in here. Comment if you like. I'll tend to rant in here a lot, so if you enjoy reading shit like that, you can subscribe if you like!
If not,
Old

Why I really dislike this site at times.

Posted August 11th, 2013 at 12:08 AM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)

Before you lose your mind, I'm not saying I hate it here. There are certain members that I feel like are honestly really good people, and I would consider them friends. However, other people honestly keep me wondering why I continue to come back. I don't see how certain users can take words out of context and contort them to make other users look like idiots as well as disrespect requests made by other users and just feel it is ok. I'm someone who tolerates a lot, but I don't appreciate when...
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rude ass people.

Posted August 3rd, 2013 at 02:52 AM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)

So after taking a long hiatus, I've finally worked my way back to VT (: . I'm meeting a lot more people, and they're really actually pretty cool people. You've noticed the title of this entry, so now I will explain the title. Earlier today, I was posting in the Ban the user above you thread. I'm not naming any names here, but some asshole that I haven't even said anything to before starts calling me out, posting "Banned for having no life", "Banned for having another person's...
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

<_<

Posted June 19th, 2012 at 02:44 PM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)

<_< I hate my school sooooooooooooooooooooo much !! Like almost (I literally mean almost) all the girls are whores , and almost (Again , literally) all the guys are straight ... The gay guy I liked graduated -.-" . Next year is going to be just FUCKIN amazing !!

-Jay<3
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

t(-_-)z GHETTO LADY POST !! andotherinsignificantstuff .

Posted June 18th, 2012 at 10:14 PM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)

D!$ !$ [email protected] kw33n hurr [email protected] t3|| yhu $um 0f [email protected] $tuff ! hurd frum [email protected] b|ok

*BANG!*

Uugh !! I can't do that shit -.-" too tedious lordee-uh (running gag between me and my friend) !! Like that legit made me forget what I was posting about ... oh yea !! So I've been on this site for almost a month , and I have met some really cool people here . HOWEVER I'm a teenage boy , and there...
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I hate myself .

Posted June 14th, 2012 at 10:03 PM by Laquifa (Da Ratchet Kronickals of Jay.)

I cant say anything else from that . I barely have friends , Aton of people hate me , and I want to die . I'm in no position to have anything that I do , it's a waste of money ...
Laquifa's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized