Notices

Random
Stuff
From
Me

Cool.

Idunevenknow.
Old

This could get veeery eenterestink indeed...

Posted September 8th, 2008 at 04:58 PM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)

Hello my dearies.

As many of you know, I'm now a senior in high school. That means...*drum roll* *trumpet fanfares* *baited breath* Senior Prom! When I was in elementary/middle school I told my mom over and over quite firmly that I definitely wouldn't be going to that stupid mushy prom thing that was nothing but a waste of time and money.

I held true to this promise last year for Junior Prom [which apparently was a good decision- all the reviews were terrible. Though...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Say what?

Posted June 5th, 2008 at 05:43 PM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)

I've noticed that as fabulous as my grammar is on the computer, it's almost nonexistant at times irl. And not just me, but everyone. Lol we don't even talk in complete sentences:

"Concert go alright?"
"Eh, like I expected."
"That's cool."
"Not really. Kinda blew actually."
"Oh. That sucks."

lol yeah. It's like back in cavemen times, they communicated in grunts. Then the language got more and more...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I am that I am.

Posted May 12th, 2008 at 09:54 PM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)
Updated May 13th, 2008 at 03:58 PM by Serenity

I think a lot. Way too much for my own good. Like I'll get really deep and philosophical and just scare the absolute shit out of myself.

For example. About 20 minutes ago, I had an extremely frightening moment of deja vu. Once, when I was 11 or so, I was in the basement where we were living at the time sitting sideways in a lounge chair reading a book. [U]The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe[/U]. I was listening to one of my mixes, which was currently playing "These Three Words"...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Valerie, a Buccaneer.

Posted May 9th, 2008 at 05:26 PM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)
Updated May 13th, 2008 at 04:00 PM by Serenity

Flashback.

Frozen in minus one. Left foot front, right a bit behind, calves strong, knees straight, torso facing front with trumpet held in playing position pointed straight at the box.
"Check. Adjust."
I didn't need to move. I knew I was exactly where I needed to be.
I lowered off of my platforms, faced front, feet together, trumpet vertical and held in front of my waist. Took deep breaths and thought about that last rep.
It was dark already, and...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

People.

Posted May 6th, 2008 at 05:52 PM by Serenity (ThatOneGirlValerie)
Updated May 13th, 2008 at 04:01 PM by Serenity

When do you know that it's time to move on from someone? At what point do you need to say to yourself, "Alright. It's time for me to remove this person from my life?"

I've been talking to this guy a lot over the past couple of months. He graduated last year and the only reason I knew him was because he was in marching band, choir, and drama guild. We were never very close, though, until we randomly started talking on AIM a lot- which was a little while after he broke up with...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized