Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Wel.com You have wandered into my Blog. My Blog, could be daily, could be hourly, could be monthly who knows. Each blog should contain a song thats inspirational to this post. You may like the song you may not. In many ways i feel sorry for you. You really have no idea what you have you let yourself in for.

As many people could tell you. I am a confusing person. I type the way i think. and 95% of the time my sentences make no sense what so ever. But never the less i do try to be a straight forward and non confusing if possible but that doesn't always work.

If you feel a post may relate to your situation you are feeling do drop by. Im in that time where i want to understand and see if others are feeling the same as myself.
Old

Is Sigh strong enough to cover my feelings

Posted October 11th, 2013 at 04:23 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

Just feeling so empty, so lost, so alone. And i just want to go home.

im here in the City 7 months. its been great i love my job. but its coming to an end my job is ending and everyone is walking away and its like a knife to my heart. Gun shots going off around me and i dont know where to look.

My friends arent talking to me. there is little to no one to talk to. the forums im on are dead quiet this last week and facebook has just hit to the wall. And i fee like ive...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Does This need a title.

Posted October 9th, 2013 at 08:09 AM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

One thing you can let slip is that those who read this could be your friends. and thats something im careless with. But at the end of the day it is best to be honest. If im to hide how someone is making me feel the relationship is going to crumble with dishonesty.

I havent been here in quite a while but i guess you guys are the only ones who understand our mindset. I have possibly lost one good friend. not that its the end of the world its the fact im stupid with what i do and expect...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just one of those days

Posted February 18th, 2013 at 08:34 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)
Updated April 5th, 2013 at 03:23 PM by Jhcx

Quote:
Just one of those days
... I cant wrap my head around. I Feel Hurt and like im loosing the person i love. I'm looking for something i can't find. I have images passing my head of places in this world i want to be right now but cant get to. Places i wish to go. friends i want to meet that i have never met but i am too scared. I have seen too much, I have too much knowledge that i can not use. My head wants to go one way but my gut says go the other.

I love my family and lately it...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thousand goodbyes

Posted August 28th, 2012 at 06:38 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)
Updated September 4th, 2012 at 08:52 PM by Jhcx

Goodbye...... Strange word that. strange effect it has on people. That one single word that can bring a grown man to his knees in disspear. That one word that can leave a heart broken forever. The one word that has the power to destroy all that we know. We say it when were leaving home we say it when leaving friends homes. we say it on the phone, in the shop, the airport, the train station, at funerals!

Sometimes we mean it and when we do it leaves a tear in its wake. That goodbye...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

War is nearly over...

Posted August 12th, 2012 at 08:14 AM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

.... or is it that we are far away from it? Got the sudden urge to just listen to Happy Xmas war is over by Sarah McLachlan wish is awful in many ways cause im starting Christmas way too early. and when it actually comes it just wont be fun. But in saying all that i plan to spend my first year away from my family for Christmas which i know they are going to kick up a stink about it. Not to mention where im going and who im going with at this time of the year. They just wont understand you could...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized