Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

My mom says yes to an earring

Posted April 23rd, 2012 at 09:17 PM by PeterAlexander (This is the year I will be true to myself)

Okay, originally my mom said I had to wait until I was 16 to get an earring. But I managed to wear her down. She said as long as I keep my grades up, I can get one this Fall when I start high school.

I have to pay for it myself, but I'm sure I can earn enough over the summer to cover it.

So I am pretty sure I want a hoop ring thingy. Just like what David Gallagher wore in 7th Heaven. OMG, it made him look so hot! One thing for sure is I'm not getting gauges; they...
PeterAlexander's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

This is the year I will be true to myself

Posted April 8th, 2012 at 03:14 PM by PeterAlexander (This is the year I will be true to myself)

Okay, I was reading some other coming out comments, and it gave me some courage (yes, I'm gay, please deal with it, LOL).

So this is the year I am going to tell my mom about myself. I know it will be tough, but I think it's better if she knows the truth. That way she won't ask me any silly questions about why I don't have a girlfriend.

I told my best friend Justin last year, and he was totally fine with it. BTW, he's smoking hot, but he's totally straight, so the...
PeterAlexander's Forum Picture
Nice Poster
Posted in Uncategorized