Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Coming back after a while / checking in

Posted November 26th, 2015 at 04:23 AM by Bubbawhack
Updated November 26th, 2015 at 04:27 AM by Bubbawhack

Wow, So this is different. I haven't been here in over three years. A lot has changed. I am currently in university somewhat close to home, I have lost some weight, cleaned my self up a bit, and I am on the upper side of my teen years (turning twenty in just over a month). It is weird (and sad/cringe worthy) to look back at my old posts, and to see what I currently thought was "in" in 2012.

This forum is amazing, and is crazy to be able to look back on what was going through...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12195884_668012186669035_3286132940722495942_n.jpg (56.2 KB, 11 views)
Bubbawhack's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My off day

Posted February 24th, 2012 at 10:15 PM by Bubbawhack

Today was my off day, I did have some exercise by walking my dog to the park and back, but today I was generally lazy. I had a sleepover with one of my best friends and after sleeping through 11:30, we got up, played halo, then he had to go. After he left I took a nap, walked the dog, played some Battlefield 3, fed the dog and watched some Key & Peele on demand (IT is the best show ever!)
One thing that was cool today though, was that I got the oppertunity to take care of a couple of...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Skiing, and fashion, and bad hotel receptionists, oh my!

Posted February 22nd, 2012 at 02:37 AM by Bubbawhack

Today, after sleeping in a hotel up at the Summit at Snoqualmie (Washington), we got up and were going to go skiing at Central (one of the ski areas). So we asked the desk receptionist to check the weather. She checked the official ski resort website, and told us it wasn't too good today, but would be tomorrow. So we went to wait for the shuttle (to go from resort to resort) and when it didn't come we decided to be diehards and started to walk in the rain towards the area. When we were about 20...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

San Juans- AWESOMENESS

Posted February 19th, 2012 at 07:50 PM by Bubbawhack
Updated February 22nd, 2012 at 02:37 AM by Bubbawhack

Today, I got up sorta early, and my parents, dog, and I went to Anicourtas where we took a boat to Blakely Island (in the San Juans, Washington).
We have a small 400 sq ft. cabin there already, and we are building a house behind it that is significantly bigger.
We will stay the night here, then I will go back to seattle, because the next day I am going skiing with Zac (one of my best friends) and his dad at snoqualmie pass. Blakely is the best for a number of reasons; first there...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Midwinter Break!!!!!

Posted February 17th, 2012 at 10:23 PM by Bubbawhack
Updated February 22nd, 2012 at 02:38 AM by Bubbawhack

So happy that school is out. But today was cool. In classes we watched movies, had self evaluations, and in Biology, the chicken eggs that we have been watching and analyzing started to hatch (got video of one hatching) ( ) as well as finished and presented a clay mation of mitosis ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9pVi...feature=colike ). School was fine, but after school, I had to wait two hours for my bus, I met this one girl named abby. For about ten minutes she let me lay my head...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized