Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old

Trouble

Posted April 30th, 2012 at 08:47 PM by Weeping_Angel

So, I skipped school today, and then some rat bitch mother fucker found out that I wasn't really sick, and ratted me out. And now I'm in trouble. I don't really care though. Whatever. Anyways, life is sucky as hell, mom is gone. Like I haven't seen her in two days, and I'm all alone. In the apartment. Wondering when someone will come to save me.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Thrice Upon a Random Blog

Posted April 19th, 2012 at 10:53 PM by Weeping_Angel

IM BACK!!! And newly edited. I havent really been around for quite a while now, but I'm new and edited. So many things have changed since I seriously posted on these forums. I am excited to be back, and im going to post a lot in the future. My opinions have changed on many things, and I used to be sensitive, to what people online said abrupt me, but I decided it isn't worth it, so from now on I'm going to be an extra sensitive bitch. Anyways, I'm glad to be home.
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Twice Upon a Random Blog

Posted January 30th, 2012 at 09:29 PM by Weeping_Angel

I discussed Harry Potter with my friends just recently, and the conversation led up to when J.K Rowling publicly announced that Dumbledore was gay. I find it hard to believe that he is gay, because it then contradicts something he had said earlier on in the first book.

" it's lucky it's dark. I haven't blushed so much since Madam Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs.". -Albus Dumbledore

As we can see, if he was completely gay, he would not have made...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Once Upon a Random Blog

Posted January 29th, 2012 at 06:48 PM by Weeping_Angel
Updated January 29th, 2012 at 06:50 PM by Weeping_Angel (Bad title)

Hey everyone welcome to my random blog. Here I will discuss, well almost everything. I will discuss pots, books, chairs, trucks, shelves, circles, closets, broomsticks, lamps, etc. I will write about whatever comes to mind at the moment. Very random.

I should tell you a little about myself before I officially start this blog though. My name is Jessica Thomas and I am fifteen years old. I love to read and write. My favorite authors include J.K Rowling, Stefanie Meyer, Suzanne...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized