Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

A place for me to let everyone have a peek into my mind.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

New IDE!

Posted April 12th, 2016 at 10:07 PM by Silicate Wielder (Cogs, Code, and Caffiene.)

Being a developer using the Spherical Game Engine, I find that the IDE included is very outdated. I've been looking around and found a new IDE called Light Table, it's free and so far seems to be much nicer to work with. Especially with it having a dark theme out of the box that is easy on the eyes. (And proper tabs! )

Stock IDE:

Light Table:
Silicate Wielder's Forum Picture
Deep-web Survivalist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm back!

Posted April 12th, 2016 at 09:25 PM by Silicate Wielder (Cogs, Code, and Caffiene.)
Updated April 12th, 2016 at 09:39 PM by Silicate Wielder

So I thought I would start using my blog again, and from this point on it's going to be a window for me to share everything I do that involves Graphic Design, programming, and some animation. (Yes, I am beginning to dabble in it again)

Now, I've moved away from Scratch, and I am currently only using it as a tool to quickly figure how to program simple features. I'm now using the Spherical Game engine, which is actually quite neat as it allows me to write games that function on operating...
Deep-web Survivalist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cell Remix: Just a possibly quick overview.

Posted October 25th, 2013 at 10:48 PM by Silicate Wielder (Cogs, Code, and Caffiene.)

Cell^2 (Originally Cell Remix) is a remix of Cell which is a game that goes by the phrase "Eat or be eaten" the basic thing to do is to eat enough cells to become the largest cell.

In the remix the point is to eat all the surrounding cells without running into a larger one and being eaten.

I'm going to keep future ideas secret, but I assure you. the game is going to get complex. with the chance of some helpers being thrown in

Version list up...
Deep-web Survivalist
Posted in Uncategorized