Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

yeah yeah.....whatever....

Posted April 5th, 2013 at 11:14 PM by Mara-chan

I haven't been on here in ages. I didn't really need to come back, but I feel safe here. I can write freely and not be judged by anyone.

I'm not diagnosed with depression or bipolar disorder, but I do have horrible anxiety. Monday I had multiple panic attacks, and have left me feeling depressed and alone. I mean, it isn't anything new to me, but it was just worse than normal. Then just recently, I joined my best friend's role play group on a game we play. There were more people than
Mara-chan's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Story of Lavender Town Syndrome - 3

Posted December 31st, 2011 at 12:44 AM by Mara-chan

The lead detective had decided to put this case away. He man who committed the crime was dead, so there was no longer any reason to continue the case. All evidence, all the cartridges, all the notes, all the letters, they were locked away, kept in the darkness where they belonged. There were talks about the entire thing, small conversations every now and then, but over the years even these began to fade away. Eventually, the case was only a memory in the minds of those who experienced it firsthand....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Story of Lavender Town Syndrome - 2

Posted December 31st, 2011 at 12:43 AM by Mara-chan

It was given to one of the detectives himself, quite directly out on the street. It was a woman who gave him the note, a very frail, thin, sick looking thing. She gave him the letter quickly, telling him it was something he needed to see, and without waiting for a response or another word, she disappeared into the crowd. The detective brought it to his office, and calling the others in, he brought it out and read it aloud.

It was a letter written by Chiro himself, but it wasn’t one...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Story of Lavender Town Syndrome

Posted December 31st, 2011 at 12:37 AM by Mara-chan

It’s super long....but true story.....enjoy all you Pokémon fans....lol

During the first few days of the release of Pokémon Red and Green in Japan, back in February 27, 1996, a peak of deaths appeared in the age group of 10-15.

The children were usually found dead through suicide, usually by hanging or jumping from heights. However, some were odder. A few cases recorded children who had began sawing off their limbs, others sticking their faces inside the oven, and choked...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

paper i wrote...well...part of it....

Posted December 18th, 2011 at 08:11 PM by Mara-chan
Updated December 31st, 2011 at 12:33 AM by Mara-chan

i had to write a paper about a dream that i've had or been having.....well...heres part of it....theres more.....but....i dont want 2 share that....yet.....

Dreams

The world of Harry Potter seems the perfect haven for the imagination and fantasy, with witches and wizards, werewolves and vampires, and even enchanted hats and rings. But behind this facade of fun-filled adventure lies a darker creature, one who brings out the worst memories one
Posted in Uncategorized