Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Old

Just need to let some emotions go :)

Posted December 28th, 2011 at 09:15 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I wish i could post the songs here or mention them but i do not think i am aloud, But there are some songs that i listen too because they have a meanting tied to me, And remind me of my loved one
And listening to these songs and thinking of them, It makes me cry and i just want to tell them but loosing them would be loosing my only friend and i do not think i would do good things if they left me forever, So i do not tell.
And i think a lot of teens lately think and i am one,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Do other people read the FAQ?

Posted December 27th, 2011 at 09:48 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Like i was just reading pretty much all the FAQ XD ESPECIALLY ones that meant stuff to me! I am shocked if anybody reads this too.
Like these guys on here go to all this effort making this website the best website on the internet personally to me, And i do not think everyone appreaciates all the detail put in to it! I know i might look like a major A** Licker right now, But, It is my oppinion and i am seeing with everyone else what they think too!
Now i need to choose if i like...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I can't believe it!

Posted November 30th, 2011 at 01:08 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I made a FIRST Blog! Had all these funny jokes and stuff on it i can't even REMEMBER! Then it gets rid of it! God dam that is annoying!
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized