Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Old

Justin Bieber rant -_-

Posted July 28th, 2013 at 07:51 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

WHY DOES THIS GUY STILL HAVE A FAN BASE!?!
Like how he does drugs and pisses in buckets and his friends drive in his car on school roads and could kill kids and his issues with his pet monkeys and stuff
AND NOW spitting on fans from a balcony!?!
I know some of those Beliebers are going to be like "Oh their so lucky he spat on them! I wish he could spit on me! I want to kill them i am so jealous of them!" But, NO! You should all hate him and now see him for the disgusting...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sorry guys! -_-

Posted July 27th, 2013 at 12:06 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I know about the double blog and i cannot delete it sorry :/ I don't want to make another blog to get everything in the way even more but just to let you know i have seen it and yush, It is annoying haha
BUT WHILE I AM HERE! I fount out i have two fetishes i think, Guys in dressed and guys in hoodies with no shirts, Well some of my favourite YouTubers and celebs have done this and i just love it! XD
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys I'm back! :D

Posted July 27th, 2013 at 06:15 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated July 27th, 2013 at 06:51 AM by Dimentio

Well i was round Kelsey's nan's with her and i was only meant to stay for one day and a night but it ended up being three days and two nights!
We cleaned, Walked the dogs, Watched TV and moves and she got me it the " The New Normal" LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH! So sad there is no season 2 though :'(
But yeah we had to share a bed and the first night was horrible as we both woke up constantly then on the second night i hit her in the face twice and she was sitting up in bed asleep...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Guys i'm back! :d

Posted July 27th, 2013 at 06:15 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i was round Kelsey's nan's with her and i was only meant to stay for one day and a night but it ended up being three days and two nights!
We cleaned, Walked the dogs, Watched TV and moves and she got me it the " The New Normal" LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH! So sad there is no season 2 though :'(
But yeah we had to share a bed and the first night was horrible as we both woke up constantly then on the second night i hit her in the face twice and she was sitting up in bed asleep...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Random depression :/

Posted July 23rd, 2013 at 05:43 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well i was sitting there happily watching a YouTube video and then all of a sudden i felt my chest tighten and like i could not breathe, And this only happens when i have anxiety attacks, And then i noticed my hands were fiddling with string, Another depression/anxiety thing, I still have no idea what has caused this though!
I was sitting there happily then that and now i feel depressed :/ Maybe i am just tired?
Before i go to bed though, I got memories of when i had depression and...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized