Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Old

Augh it feels like forever haha

Posted December 13th, 2015 at 09:06 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I've always been on my Tumblr blog now, and have made a fair few friends there, and have almost 9 thousand followers now Which, i am happy as i thought i needed to move on from VT, i just didn't know how haha
Does this mean i am never coming back to VT? By god no XD It just means showing up less haha
The depression and anxiety have been getting worse which is not fun at all, i am getting gifts from quite a few online friends which is nice as plenty of family do not like me any more...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I've messed up bad, and I'm okay with it

Posted October 25th, 2015 at 07:09 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

VT hasn't known, but, the past 3-4 days have not been good for me at all
I've been incredibly, incredibly angry, like, constant anger burning all day, every day, and i have been very rude and snappy to people, I've been totally avoiding everyone, just, everything, i am awfully angry
And well, I'd already kinda snapped about Paul and Kayden as i am fucking sick of them, then my aunt said i should be able to take care of myself, well, that was too far apparently, i fucking snapped, i...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Therapy, anxiety, and depression

Posted October 16th, 2015 at 01:46 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I dunno if i said on here, but i am now on my second week of therapy haha
And damn, so like, you can go to see numerous therapists, as i have done, and just repeatedly find out new things about you, and, with this therapist, i had no idea that time was such a big deal to me, and there were so many negative thoughts about myself!
He also got me to write down times i felt anxious, i was shocked as i only had 8 times in one week, that's like, one anxiety a day, so that was amazing to...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update sorta?

Posted October 6th, 2015 at 07:09 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Hey guys
So i went to London on Saturday with my aunt and uncle, the photos can be found here: https://plus.google.com/photos/11668...745?banner=pwa

But augh, this is the same week i did the 5 hour walk, photos are here: https://plus.google.com/photos/11668...625?banner=pwa

The first camera lens from the show arrived which is awesome! But right now, I'm so freaking bored and wanna get...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have a job!

Posted September 25th, 2015 at 06:48 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

(Read at the bottom for my second, super fucking awesome possible second job :3)
So as i wrote about a lot on here, i used to work for a place called The Dog Play Barn, i say worked for, i went there for college as part of work experience until it shut down, staying long past what i was supposed to do as i loved it so much XD
Well the van driver, Kirsty, last week she came to me asking if i wanted to help her, so of course i said yes, so now every Thursday and most likely every other...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized