Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Old

Weird sensations while sleeping?

Posted July 31st, 2014 at 04:42 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well, in my bunk I've noticed this does not happen any more, but sometimes when i had a normal on the floor bed I'd get this pain about my ankle like someone was grabbing it and it hurt really bad like an uncomfortable pain and only stopped when i moved it, sometimes it'd come back, other times not!
Now this is the main one as it happened more often, sometimes while going to sleep, I would lay down and all of a sudden i would either get this image of demons around my bed, or all of a sudden...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sequel to "I almost threw up on my dog"

Posted July 29th, 2014 at 10:45 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay so i was taking Dude and Tigger for a walk with Bella and Kelsey, which, it didn't start off great as Dude freaked out any time Bella sniffed Dude's butt, anyway i was showing Kelsey how Tigger is good off lead but for only like 5 minutes, well, I saw him run around a tree and that was it, Kelsey was panicky but i was fine especially as i heard some kids laughing, then, I get around the trees and see no Tigger, then a kid says "He jumped in the pond!" Fuck.
Last time Tigger...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is there a reason behind this?

Posted July 26th, 2014 at 12:52 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well yesterday for some reason i was really tired, and not my usual tired, but i was so tired i ended up actually falling asleep at the barn, and then i couldn't talk to a single person in person or online due to being so tired i couldn't hold a conversation, it was hard for me to eat all of my food because of the effort of movement, and literally the moment i got into my bed, i layed down as i usual do for like 10 seconds then sort everything out, but nope, that 10 seconds turned into sleep, so...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Best insult ever?

Posted July 23rd, 2014 at 09:04 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Kirtsy the van driver always says "Gay homosexual!" as an insult, and at first when she used it around me and it slipped out she apologized repeatedly and was freaking out as i had tears down my face, but i was actually laughing XD And once she realized this, she started laughing too! But now whenever i see or hear her use it, I just laugh! Like she calls the dogs, cars, her friends, the van, a tree, anything, just anything is a gay homosexual, even her boyfriend :')
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yet another rant.

Posted July 21st, 2014 at 04:59 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay Kelsey is seriously driving my patience through the roof lately which, I have had VERY little patience for a good few months now because of Poppy and Jake, but, god, just thinking about it all i need to calm myself down haha
So like 8 times a day Kelsey can ignore my messages, they'll be about any subject or anything and be SUPER easy to reply to, yet, she will see them and ignore them, but this is happening ALL the time lately, and she USED to be the person i spoke to the most but now...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized