Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

EU and Trump

Posted June 24th, 2016 at 08:43 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

If we've let our racists win, America is going to do it now too, I've known from the start this would happen, and just, this is what is going to cause terrorist attacks, this is what is going to make our countries go bankrupt and to more shits than what they were, like, we're fucked now, so is America
We came SO far in equal rights, in such a short time, we did so much, and things were finally, maybe, going to start being okay, but nope, the older generation has to come and take it from us...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I need to release some steam XD

Posted June 13th, 2016 at 12:02 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay, so for every single month this year, literally every single one, the internet has had a faze of for a week, sometimes a little less, but never passing the week benchmark, it will have 2/3 days of going COMPLETELY, like, fully gone, can't do anything about it, then following that, it will be so slow that i can't use Tumblr or Facebook, and just to watch a 10 minute video, it takes 3 hours of loading, so imagine it being THAT bad at LEAST once a week, EVERY month!
Well this month, it's...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jurassic World

Posted May 22nd, 2016 at 08:06 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So i have been ADDICTED to the phone game of that! I usually HATE phone games, but dear lawd jesus XD
Okay firstly, i want to say, if you can put real money into it, it is SO easy and fun, however, i can't, so i am quite slow with it, and it can be tedious, but yeah, i am in love :'3
Just watching your park expand, all the dinosaurs you can get, all the missions, battles, how you handle money and food, all of these things can be SO difficult, but also fun, and gaugh, i have been playing...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Therapy is back....

Posted May 6th, 2016 at 01:21 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So i went and saw Greg again today for the first time in months
And, augh, okay, just warning, i genuinely got angry and we started to argue, so yeah, it didnít go well haha
Well, firstly he asked to know about my birthday, and then we moved onto the holiday, and i told him about how it went, like, started with out hard it was to leave, and i originally didnít even really want to go, and we spoke about all the things i did there that go against my anxiety, depression, blah blah blah,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.50 average.

London Saturday and a small rant

Posted April 4th, 2016 at 03:36 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

London photo album:
https://goo.gl/photos/d2DhVr57iNB7q2xj6

So Saturday i went London, we started the day off by watching a street performer, he was balancing on a ladder that had no stand for it, so it was one that needed to lean on a wall to be used, he was juggling machetes and sorting out rubix cubes, and, rather shockingly, stripped down to nothing but his underwear, while on the ladder, then continued to the act, but the best part was his comedy, i hate laughing in public,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized