Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

So happy :'3

Posted September 11th, 2015 at 02:19 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay so i went to the woods for like, an afternoon walk about, and augh, I'm blushing so bad XD
And i posted the photos to Tumblr as i always do, and, i recently made a friend who is into cinematography and that sorta stuff, and he was asking me like, how long have i been photos, how do i edit them, and all this stuff, so i was showing and telling him, and he said for how little time I've been doing it, how i do the most basics of editing on them, if i got an even better camera, a good editing...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I just rehomed a little mousey :'3

Posted September 9th, 2015 at 03:10 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So Roxy had this tiny, tiny mouse, and the poor thing was not fast at all, and i got a comparison photo, it's half the size of a lighter, and like, i did clean my hands after don't worry, but because it wouldn't come out the box i picked it up, so soft, so small, and yeah, didn't move at all!
But okay, this is the scary part XD It's practically 9 PM, all i had was my phone, Google open, full brightness to light my way, which, it lit about 1 foot ahead of me, anything else was a black wall,...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Look at this little guy!

Posted September 7th, 2015 at 12:25 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay so i saw two of these once but missed photos, then, yesterday i saw it again, but yet again, missed photos, but then today earlier i took a walk and saw it on a dirt pile, then i walked the dogs with mum and saw it again, like, it's hard to tell, but they're freaking tiny and fast as shit, but I'm hoping to catch one soon to show people how big they are XD Apparently they're a common wall lizard, so cute :'3
DSCN4881 1.jpg
DSCN4892 1.jpg
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shaking with anger haha

Posted September 4th, 2015 at 07:05 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

So i have about 4 thousand followers on Tumblr, and i interact with them a lot, and besides VT, i also asked on Tumblr if any of them could help me with the getting over guys issue, because, it seriously is getting in the way of life and i want as much help as possible to get over it as fast as possible haha
But i woke up to a comment on it from one MAN, who said that i will look on this as pointless drama.
So, all those years of abuse i went through as a kid, all that bullying i went...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's finally complete! :3

Posted August 31st, 2015 at 06:51 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well, sort of, it's like, missing a piece, but ya know XD
DSCN4138 1.jpg
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized