Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Not sure if this will delete my Last Blog or not, But, I am just completely bored!
So how is everyone doing?
I start my work expirience on Monday! Then it is Christmas, Then i turn 16, Then 2 months left of school! I AM SO EXCITED!
Well i got nothing to say ha ha.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Racism and homophobia rant.

Posted March 14th, 2015 at 03:39 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

But firstly, it's my birthday tomorrow, as nervous as i am excited due tot he concert and just growing up, but yeah, cake is happening so i am looking forward to it :3
Any who, moving on to the rant.
Who gives a shit? Okay, who cares how many different ethnicities, or sexes, or sexualities or whatever are in our country or all over the world? Who cares!?! I'm a person, you're a person, they're a person, you should have no reason to hate them or want them gone, unless that ONE particular...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Removal!

Posted March 7th, 2015 at 12:42 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay so i KINDA feel bad about it, well, only one person really XD
But yesterday, had a little bit of an off day and just had to remove some people, it is the people who talk at me, not to me, the people who ask about me but don't reply, or go on about themselves, the people who constantly say how they have it worse than me, the people who brought me down like no other!
So if you are gone, that's why haha, also i found out Claire has been bitching about me behind my back, i suspected...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New friend and getting better?

Posted March 3rd, 2015 at 12:11 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Well firstly happy news, i made a new friend today and it is already going well and we talk good, we share a lot of interests and are introducing each other to new things, and yeah, i am really enjoying his company, he freaked the fuck out when he saw a close up of my eyes XD
And i don't mean to swear or rant so much, but seeming as i have no friends, no one here for me, no support, no one who seems to care about me and what is going on in my life, this has to happen, but I'm hoping one day...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Worst day of the year contender already!

Posted February 25th, 2015 at 12:17 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Meaning 24 hours, so even yesterday, Katrina and i got into an argument as she doesn't care about herself, where as i care too much about her, then this morning i Kelsey and i had to walk past each other, i almost started crying, a car sped up even though i was in the road (Before hand it was driving very slow and was quite far from me), so apparently attempted fucking murder is hilarious, and just over all it has been a proper fucking shit day, i felt excluded from my friends a lot, not enjoyed...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finally! :3

Posted February 22nd, 2015 at 03:05 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

I finally finally finally has my computer back with working internet, so freaking happy about this! XD
And then another finally, like 2 weeks ago i had a bit of a breakdown and my first cry in almost a year, and since then i have noticed my depression and anxiety come back heavy, but part of me is quite happy about it, hopefully now as i let my emotions get to me again and feel this way, i can start the recovery process haha
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized