Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old

Mods goodnight ;)

Posted November 19th, 2011 at 12:27 AM by Haleyzmont

So i uploaded some photos like 2 hours ago, they are completely appropriate and acceptable lol anyway and now since then it still says "moderated" or something like that anyway so im waiting for them to be approved by the mods and no mod has looked yet im guessing they are sleeping so, good night moderators
Haleyzmont's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is it a "thing" now?

Posted October 31st, 2011 at 10:18 PM by Haleyzmont
Updated November 5th, 2011 at 08:52 AM by Haleyzmont

K so there is this 1 gay guy at our school hes awesome lol anyway so hes legit and im bi but no one except 3 people know yet and one guy i told was like " im gay" and so i though he doesnt seem gay but ok cool then (p.s were r ex couples) so he broke up with me like a month ago and recently he remembered our makeout sessions and started crushing on me again then today he asked me out i said no ofcourse (same relationships dont work twice.. U broke up for a reason) so ya lol and i...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Picture day...my oppinion

Posted October 28th, 2011 at 09:41 PM by Haleyzmont

So we had a picture day at school and everyone is like dressed all fancy an im like the only gr.8 who didnt dress up "nicely" come on people picture day is when someone takes a picture of you like any nromal day i mean it ok to have like nice hair but wearing like little dresses, a face full of makeup and cute tops is too much.
You dont dress up like thos each time someone takes a photo of you or a photo is taken. Dont you guys/girls wanna look at these pictures in your 30s and...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Breast growth and sports? Help

Posted October 27th, 2011 at 08:44 PM by Haleyzmont

Im 13 years old im 5'5" and average body weight? 108 pounds im not skinny (that youd see my ribs) but i am very athletic i play competative basketball, soccer, volleyball and im a very fast sprinter (13.9 seconds for 100m) but i am only 32a in bra size and havnt been growing very much at all will i grow bigger to atleast a B? People r saying since im so sporty im bot gonna get much bigger breasts then i have right now, is it true?
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Is my mom perving my body?

Posted October 27th, 2011 at 07:55 PM by Haleyzmont
Updated October 28th, 2011 at 06:26 AM by Haleyzmont

So for a long time now my mom has being saying and doing things that make me feel weird and uncomfortable... Like when we went to the beach i had my clothes on and i said that im
Going to go change into my bathing suit and she said " just chanhe here no ones looking" and in my head i though " are you crazy? This beach is filled with people infront and beside us! Omfg" and so i said " no! Everyones watching, ill just go into the changing room" so she kept saying...
Member+
Posted in Perverted