Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old

My thoughts on female bi's

Posted February 14th, 2012 at 06:21 AM by Haleyzmont

Haii people,

Kso i am a lesbian and here are my thoughts on female bisexuals.

First of all, they are like any normal beautiful human. They love, and live. But my thoughts on dating them even if they are attractive is not so great because with MY experiance (i know this doesnt relate to all bis) i've dated 3 bisexuals before (female obviously) and all of them have left me for a guy... Including the one who left me yesterday (mackenzie <3)

Secondly,...
Haleyzmont's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

This is why i do not like valentines day

Posted February 13th, 2012 at 10:05 PM by Haleyzmont

reason 1. Each goddam year on vday i get a fuckin homophobic letter to me saying how im a faggot and everything stupid about me

Reason 2. Everyone is crying cuz theyre single, you dont see me crying

Reason 3: people are really mean to me on that day

Reason 4: "forever alone day" lol

Reason 5: you get the point -.-

THINGS I LIKE ABOUt VALENTINES DAY

1. I get cute little cards <3
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My english teacher :3

Posted February 13th, 2012 at 07:13 PM by Haleyzmont

Haii people,

Kso i have this crush on my english teacher she is a little taller than me, blaack beautiful curly hair and a happy smile she is by far the happiest, nicest, teacher i have ever had <3 there isnt much more i could explain she just puts a wide smile on my face every time i see her. Everyone loves her as a teacher, i love her as a person. Finally, one day i came in the class with tears no one except her noticed, she took my hand brought me into the hall...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love her, i had her, i lost her

Posted February 13th, 2012 at 06:49 PM by Haleyzmont

Haii people,

Well my instincts were correct :'( i knew Mackenzie was abit confused about her sexual orientation. The day before valentines day she was asked out by Sacha my ex (before i found out i was lesbian). She said yes. Without a doubt i knew... I am sad but not upset (if that makes any sence at all) because i knew she was still figuring out who she was and i knew we would not last. She didnt even act like we were couples. But the first heart breaking clue was i quote from...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I love her, im with her, but...

Posted February 9th, 2012 at 10:42 PM by Haleyzmont

Haii
Kso ive liked a girl for awhile. Her name is Mackenzie everyone likes her because shes so outgoing and happy and friendly with everyone and her best friend was an idiot and told mackenzie i'm lesbian and i like her, even though i suspected she was gay (gaydar) i still thought she'd be weirded out so i asked her and she said that she doesnt mind at all then she told me her story how she always knew she was lesbian and we kinda asked eachother out, but two days later she said...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized